Chapter 1

AN: right i havent wrote in a long time so sos but i will give it another go and i have some pretty good ideas...

Phils pov:
Ugh today couldn't have been worse... Phil complained to himself. He was all alone right now, no one around and all of his family were out at work and phil had just gotten in from a long day of school.
*flash back to this morning*
I had just walked back into that stupid shit hole if a school after summer holidays and the first thing i got from anyone was "FAGGOT!" Yup i phil lester am gay, im proud of myself for coming out and im happy that my family were okay with it but then there is other people...
Like the popular kids, they all thought it was stupid or petty that i was gay, i guess everyone i mean everyone must of seen my tweet on coming out (the tweet: so guys long story short, i have held this in for so long as i was afraid of the reactions but i might aswell say before its too late... Im gay!!😊❤️💛💚💙💜)
I walked past a lot of people on the way to tutor and almost every single person laughed ir had a cocky remark to throw at me. And first lesson to third when it was break was alright, i diddnt get that much of a big deal at break either until dinner time...
I was walking out of english and down the yellow stairs and through the field to the dinind hall (i always go the long way so i dont have to talk to people) when as i was walking towards the doors Dan Howell the boy i hate walked into me. He seemed flustered as he ran past me with his head in his hands and seemed to be crying? He never crys like ever he is always the person to break people down and hurt them.? I was so confused i hadn't realised all my books had fell to the floor, so i bent down to puck them up when the door opened and some group of guys dan hangs around with came up to me and surrounded me... They were asking me questions like "what have you done?" "Why'd you do that?" And i was confused. Maybe they thought i was the one who upset dan? "N...no this must be a mistake I diddnt do...anything?..." I quickly replied when one of them got realy close to my face and hissed "FAGS ARE SINS!!" As he went red and spat at me all the others laughed and a lot more people gathered around and pointed, then the abuse began as they began hitting,kikking and spitting on me and one of the snotty girls came over and wrote 'FAGGOT' on my fore head and drew a dick on mu cheak... I diddnt get dinner infact i could barely move, it was all a blur but i can remember someone coming up to me and telling the nurse but i cant really remember, i just remembered waking up in the nurses office and then being offered a lift home early. *back to now* im currently sat on the kitchen floor, he just opned the door slammed it shut and slouched down the door and cupped his hear in his forehead and cried. Why was he being bullied over a choice that wasn't his, maybe it was just a one off and it wont happen again right? Phil assured himself before standing up straight and going to the bathroom to get cleaned up, then it struck him out of nowhere why was the boy he hated so much so upset?

AN: hope you enjoyed this...