Chapter 2

Dans pov:
I kinda feel like a dick now... I mean phil, i guess i have always been unintentionally mean to him, i dont mean it but its nerves i guess, i think i may like him i mean he is fit and cute. But my way of expressing that is not quite what you would expect, instead of being a normal person and being like "hey i like you wanna hang out?" I guess because its a guy and being gay isn't acceptable at the moment, but i dont know why, but yeah instead i walk past him and either hit him or say a rant about how i hate him. Which seems bad now because he came out over summer break, he said he was gay and then i should of came out too but then i saw all the hate messages flood in telling him to die and kill himself, I honestly felt sick. I just got through it until the first day of school and i say all thise people call him names and I couldn't help but think myself being in his position, how awful he must feel, and at lunch i just broke when i heard someone say that all gays were going to hell. I completely broke down into sobs and tears, i could barely see where i was going as i ran out the doors and i hit something and thought it was a pole until i heard its familure whimper, i just bumped into phil. He must be thinking im such a jerk pushing him like that after the day he has had. I was about to turn back and apologies but i heard my mike open the door and run for phil as he adorably picked up his books (yes i was watching from around the corner) i couldnt really make out what was being said until i saw phil get kicked and hit all over and then more people come over and I instantly felt sick and cried again because thats what i did to him before, as people left i saw phil quivering and crying over inthe same spot so i walked over and i dont think he could see me but he was all red and his face was wrinkled and he was sweating and crying. He had faggot wrote across his head in permanent marker. I hurried along to get the nurse to him asap she picked him up and took him away, i needed to escape i needed to go somewhere else, then it clicked...
Surely they must send phil home right? So why not escape through the fence at the back corner? So thats what i did, i slid through the bars like butter before i ran, i ran for my fucking life, i ran as fast as i could until i was out of sight. Then I wandered for a while until i got to phils gate...

AN: The picture at the top is dans brother but they look the same so yeah ha ha thats what phil looks like right now and phil just looks like fetus phil but a little less chest hair body hair or hair in general...