Chapter 3

Phils pov:
'I was worried about dan? I hated him, but there was something about him i liked, i mean yeah he is a twat and an arsehole but i love the way he goes red when he shouts and i love his body... He isnt muscle at all but he is sexy... Wait what am i thinking!? I hate him!?' Why was i thinking these things? Im not falling for him i hope... When then there was a knock at the door so i assumed it was my mum home from work but she seemed to be early? So i unlocked the door and it wasnt my mum, it was dan? 'Why was he here? Shouldnt he be at school? Why was he upset? What the fuck is he doing?' And he just awkwardly stared down and said hi? This was confusing, how did he know where i lived? 'What are you doing here!?' I sorta yelled when he gave me an ice cold stare and his eyes began to fill with tears... 'PHIL IM SO SORRY FOR BEING MEAN TO YOU, I SAW WHAT HAPPNED TODAY AND I COULDNT WATCH... I CAME TO SAY SORRY AND THAT I LOVE YOU AND IM SCARED!?' He yelled but not in an angry way more of a help me i need you way. Woah did he just say he 'loved' me? He began to blush from what be said when i replied with a mumble of me too. I let him in and i took him into my bedroom before having a long chat which i cant remember all of but we were talking about sexualities and social problems i guess... And daniel was admitting that he liked me and he was gay but he doesnt admit it, but i do remember this, 'dan i know you feel like this, i think i can say your pretty cute too an' i was interupted by his soft lips kissing me and the force he threw made us fall back onto my bed, i accepted the kiss and i began to going in. Then i felt his cold hands slide up my shirt, he had one hand on my chest and with the ither he was fumbling with my spine and ribs as he lifted the shirt over my head. I was topless and he was fully clothed. Dan was peppering kisses down my jaw line to my collar bones, it felt so good. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks and southern regions as he slowly traced two hands from my cheeks down to my trousers. I know we are only 15 but it felt so good, it felt like we had been friends for years not an hour.  I can say at this point i was fully hard while he kissed and corressed my tummy, it was painfull and frustrating. He must if noticed when an obvious bluge was rubbing on his chest, i think he noticed how awkward this was for me when i moaned and he looked up to a sweaty red faced phil... He soon took matters into his hands and undid the button of my skinny jeans and pulled them down to my knees, it was such a relief that i moaned, now it was clear how hard i was when a family could have camped out in the tent in my boxers. Dan groaned as he pulled my pants off and my penis sprang upright. By this point i was leaking and waiting for friction. '. DAN HURRY THE FUCK UP I CANT TAKE IT!!' I moaned at him and im sure dan noticed how bad i wanted him now.
Dan took no time to tease as he gripped my cock and shoved my whole 8'' into his mouth and i swear it felt like he was used to it, and like he did this a lot. But i diddnt ask, it felt too good. Dan repeatidly took me balls deep and hard each time and he had no gague reflex, it was amazing to the point where i was moaning and holding back from face fucking him. But i couldnt, it soon became clear he wanted me to so i just let go and began to thrust hard into his mouth, ' im gonna... Mmmnhhhhhh cuumm' was ill i could brief before i came white and hard into his mouth and he swallowd. Dan was now acting as if nothing had just happned while i zipped my pants back up, he wasnt getting away with this!?

AN: this was 761 words long without this included. I hope its enough for now...