2

Well in all seriousness I'm quite happy she is gone but I'm not because I don't like being lonely and she is my best friend.

I check my laptop to see tay's "all time fav band" aka 5sos and who the support is. Twitter is the main go to place to find out about people I guess.

Tay said there names were Calum, Lucas and Ash or something. Wait a minute. I'm sure I've forgot one.

I remember it's Mick...no wait. Mike or Michael.

Yeah well it's pretty late now and I'm gonna go sleep because Tay comes over at earlier hours then usual for this concert.

-

"LUCY WAKE UP TODAY, ITS TODAY. ITS TIME TO SEE MY SMOL CHILDREN!" Screamed Taylor.

"wow Tay you really need to calm the hella down because I'm tired and you are screaming which is hurting my ears" I groaned.

"Yeah well it's time to get up. We have serious things to do today Hun." Taylor said in a very serious tone.

-

"Right Lucy it's time to choose your outfit." Taylor decided.

"Wait. Slow your hoe. Stop the music. It's a concert not a choice for the prom queen." I explained.

"Honey don't worry aunt Tay will solve all your little problems." She laughed.

Goddamn, I understand that she is trying to help but honestly it is me that will be wearing it. I wish she would just let me choose.

-

She started picking out High waisted Black Skinny jeans and threw them at me telling me to put them on. After I put them on I just started thinking and about if it was going to be a good concert. I mean obviously it will be fun because it's a concert and I'm going with my best friend but maybe it will be a little pop band trying to ma-
"Ow" I said when being hit with a with plain 5sos logo shirt.

"I am not wearing their merch." I said firmly.

"Hell yes you are"

A/N - Hi, I'm Kirsten another one of the authors. I'd like to dedicate this part to Adna because it was her idea and also because I knew she really wanted to do this but hasn't got any free time. Love you my wittle friend. Also Emma because hell you are amazing.

Enjoy this part! Make sure you vote and comment! Byeee