8

Authors Note// Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but since I'm on spring Break I will try to update more. Also the picture up above is what I picture Lucy room to look like. Read to the End for a more important Author Note

_________________________________________

Lucy's POV

I woke up the next morning dreaming about the kisses we shared last night, how our lips perfectly fit together. Lucy.... calm down. 

I get out of bed, walk straight out of my room and down the stairs. It was really quiet but I heard whispers. I walked in to the living room to notice and black hair guy... omg its Michael. I Looked down at myself and cringed in how bad I looked. As I was turning to go run upstairs my dad called out to me.

"Lucy?" he called out. When he said that the black haired boy stood up and turned around to look at me.

"Yeah it's me" I said said looking down realizing I was wearing Mikes jacket. Oh god could this get any more awkward. Michael walked up to me placing a kiss on my cheek. My father cleared his throat while looking a little pissed off. 

"Good Morning Dad." I say with a smile. " Mike would you like some breakfast?" I asked him with a smile. " I was going to make pancakes." 

"Umm," He looked at my dad then back at me and nodded. I led him into the kitchen where I saw my mom "Good morning Darling " she kissed my cheek and walked out of the room. I turned to Michael and smiled.

"Sorry, I came over unannounced." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I just that I'm leaving tomorrow and wanted to say goodbye." My face dropped.

"Tomorrow? I thought you had a week?" I asked 

" Well management just called saying that we had to record our new album." He sighed, I took his hand in mine and he looked at me.

" Mike its okay."

" What if you come. You are going to start your spring break soon right?" I nodded

" I would love to." I laughed

Michael, with the biggest smiled, leaned in and pecked my lips. I smiled but remember there is no way my dad would let me go.

" Michael?"

"Yeah?" still smiling.

"I have to ask my parents."

"Oh right, Do you want me to do it?"

"I think I should do it." Michael nods

I walk out of the kitchen realizing we forgot to make the pancakes. Oh well, I walk up to my dad and sitting down on the couch next to him with Michael right next to me.

" Hey dad" I said sweetly.

"Yes, Lucy." He said looking at me and then glaring at Michael. 

"Can I go to London for spring break?" 

A/N - Hey Guys. This was a really short chapter i wanted to get something up for you guys. I wanted to say thank you for reading this book, I know I'm not the vest writer but that is okay because this is a place for amateur writers. Please recommend this book to people and help me get it out there.

Thank you

Emma :)