7

Lucy POV

I looked at Michael confused and asked him where we were going then and he wouldn't tell me.

"Michael, please tell me!" I begged

"No. no shut your beautiful face." he said calmly. I blushed. " We will be there in 5 minutes."

I sighed and looked out the window. I felt a warm hand touch mine and looked down at it and smiled. Then turned back to the window.

-----10 minutes later-----

"Ok, closes your eyes" Michael says softly.

"Really Miche-"

"Please just do it."

"Ok, Ok" I surrender by putting my hands to my eyes.

He leads me and I start to hear a faint sound of water slowly getting louder and louder. I hear the crunch of the leaves and sticks against my feet. I'm pretty sure we are by a waterfall.

"Open."

I stumble a bit and try to regain my breath. Nobody has ever done this for me and why would Michael? Why would he pick me? Why not the thousand other fan girls who love him and know him.

"Michael, I don't know what to say this is.... wonderful!"

"Come on," He lead me over to the blanket with a giant pizza with flowers. I laugh a bit.

"Who helped you with this?"

He scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Calum, apparently he knows how to make a girl happy."

"Yeah, but so do you."

"Are you cold?"

"Just a little." He put his jacket around me and smiled.

-

-

-

"You really broke into a library? why" Michael ask laughing so hard he choked on his pizza.

"Yeah, and when I walked in I saw my brother fucking the librarian TA!" I said trying to not picture the memory in my head "disgusting!"

Michael slowly stop laughing and we make eye contact. He slowly start moving toward me. I begin to move in too.

" I know we just met but I really like you." He whispers.

My heart skipped a bit because I felt the same way.

His lips were placed upon mine and I begin to kiss back. He deepened the kiss and slowly moves on top of me. I leaned back on the blanket then abruptly i see a flash come from the brushes.

"Michael, did you see that?" pushing him off of me lightly.

"See what?" He ask confused

"That flash" I said getting up. "It came from the bushes." Then it went off again. Michael grabbed the blanket and the now finished pizza and took a hold of my hand and pulled me toward the car. When we got the car we saw it was surrounded with paps.

"Shit." he cursed.

"How did they find us?" I asked

"I have no idea. Hold on to my hand." He say while tightening his grip on my hand.

He pushed through the paps and opened the door to the car and helped me into the drivers seat and i moved to the passengers seat and he got in behind me. We were safely in the car and he carefully started to drive through the paps.

"I'm so sorry I ruin our date." He looked as if he would cry.

"Michael, Michael! Look at me. You didn't ruin it. That was the best date I have ever had. Nobody would have done that for me."

He stared at me and slowly put his lips on mine. I kissed back and then we slowly pulled away.

We arrived at my house, when we pulled up Mike got out and opened up my door. I smiled at him. I started to walk up the driveway and Michael came up behind me and took my hand in his. I stepped up the stairs on the porch and saw my parents looking through the windows and I decided I would make my dad a little bit mad.

I turned to Michael. "I had a wonderful time." I smiled.

"I did too." He smiled back. " Would it be bad if I kissed you in front of your parents?"

I chucked and leaned up and was about to pressed my lips to his but my front door opened and I knew it was my dad. I leaned my head against his chest and took a deep breath and looked at my the man I call dad.

"Hi, Dad."

"Hello, Sir." Michael says shyly.

"Young man." My father glared at Michael. I lightly hit him. "Well you better be off."

"Yeah, Umm...goodnight Lucy." he looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and he walked away. I ran after him. "Michael!" He turned around, I ran up and kissed him. He stumbled a bit. I got butterflies just like the first time, everything around me just went away. I pulled away remembering my dad was watching.

"I thought you deserved that," I said shyly, He laughed.

"Well thank you for that, you just made your dad hate me more."

I smiled and ran back inside. I walk passed my dad and went to my room, shut the door. I went and sat on my bed touching my hands to my lips and slightly smiling. I saw my laptop on my bed picking it up and placing it on my lap. I went on to twitter and saw what was trending... Worldwide, Michael's Mystery girl. On no. I scrolled through the trend. I saw the pictures of me and Michael by the waterfall, Kissing in the car, and us at my house. They know where I live. I kept scrolling and saw some people hate and being nice.

@michaelsuckme - Ew, who the fuck is this bitch with my Michael! Michael's Mystery Girl is ugly as fuck!

@lukeypoopoo - aweeee! I think they are adorable. He loos so happy. Stop hating on her!!!!

That was only a little bit of it.

I shut my laptop. Walked into my closet changing into sweats while leaving Michael's jacket on. I brush my hair and teeth and lay down. I started to fall asleep while dreaming about Mikey's lips on mine.

-

A/N - Lol I hope you enjoy this chapter it took me like 2 hours. So enjoy!

FOLLOW US THE WRITERS ON THIS CHAPTER:

Emma

Insta: @hugsformike

wattpad: hugsformike

Twitter: @Squishyhoodie