Chapter 2

As I walked up behind the gang my heart started racing. "Hi!" I blurted out. They all turned in my direction. "I saw you guys over there and I just wanted to say hi. My name is Jennifer." "Hi!," they replied in unison. "I'm Niall" "I'm Liam" "I'm Harry" "Zayn" "And I am Louis William Tomlinson, at your service." said the one with the nice smile while kissing my hand. This made me laugh. "Cute and funny." I replied making him and I blush.Why did I just say that out loud.

"So," I said trying to change the subject, "what do you guys do?" Liam was the first to answer, "We're in a band" As if practiced, they all say, "We're One Direction!" "Sounds cool, but I've never heard of you guys." I responded not trying to sound mean. "No, don't worry. We were just on the X Factor. Our first single comes out in three days in the UK, we still don't know the dates for the other countries." said Niall. "Oh, that's ok, I'll be looking for you guys. So how was the X Factor?" This time the answer came from Harry,"We placed third, yet Simon Cowell, our mentor on the show, decided to sign us." "You guys work with Simon, too?" I asked surprised. They nodded vigorously. "So do I. Um, wait, I haven't told you guys yet. I was on this singing competition show when I was 14. Now I'm.." "Don't worry, we know your famous."said Louis cutting me off. "Yah, your music is the best. And your voice is killer!" said Zayn. "Thanks, that means alot!" I replied with a smile.

After a while Zayn, Liam, and Niall went their own ways leaving Louis, Harry, and I to talk and laugh between each other. "I have to get a picture with you guys!" I said between laughs. We all got really close, the two on either of my sides. We each gave big smiles. "Now a silly one!" screamed Louis. We all made the most dumbest faces ever. We all cracked up right after. The rest of the night was full of dancing and laughing. There was even some lip singing.

The boys are so much fun. Louis is a riot. Harry is himself (a weido) which is cool, because I'm one too. Niall, Zayn, and Liam are so nice! They are just being themselves which is what I like the most about them.

By now its late and everyone is leaving. As I gather my things and walk towards the door I hear a yell. "Jennifer!" As I turn I see its Louis."Hey, Louis" "Were are you going?" "To the hotel" I say in an obvious way. "But the guys and I were about to start a conga line." he says while Harry walks over. "Sorry guys. I'd love to, but I'm only here for a couple of days and those are filled with work at 4:30 in the morning." Then the room filled with moans from all 5 of the guys, especially Louis's over exaggerated ones. "Ok," Harry finally said. I quickly gave hugs and goodbyes to each of the guys.

Afterwards I was quickly led to my car. As the driver drove the car on the rode I couldn't stop smiling. The night was so much fun. Louis is so funny and extremely cute, yet Harry has this great smile. He gives me a different feeling when I talk to him.

As if on cue, my mind popped back to the pictures I took. Every picture looked so cute. I giggled as I saw one Louis & Harry's pictures with me. How did I not notice they were both giving me bunny ears? Right before I got out of the limo I uploaded picture I took with all the guys. I gave it a caption.

Me and the guys from One Direction. Keep an eye out for these guys! :)

This was the best night ever!