Chapter 4

Louis's P.O.V.

She's amazing! That was the only thing I thought while we were waiting for Simon. Her hair, the way it cascaded around her face. The way that her lips moved so gently, and her voice so fragile yet defining at the same time. "Hey mate, didn't know that chair was so interesting?" said Niall getting me out of all my thoughts. The boys laughed, making me slightly blush. "So mate, you like Jennifer don't you" said Zayn slightly pushing me. "No, no," "Louis has a crush, Louis has a crush!!" chanted the other boys while slightly pushing and shoving me side to side. They are never gonna leave me alone for this one.

Harry's P.O.V.

Just hearing that Louis also liked Jennifer sort of shook me up. I liked her, alot. She was different. She was herself, even with all the pressure she has. And then I hear Tim's voice "Hey guys, they told me where Simon is. Lets go." "Okay boys, lets follow Tim." said Liam rounding us all up.

As we walked through the halls I noticed the pictures of all these amazing stars. What was I doing here? Then I saw her picture. It was when she was younger and first started out. She was holding a gold album. Under the picture read 'Jennifer Gonzales, Youngest Star to Have A Golden Album'

As we entered the room I immediately saw Simon in his usual head chair. Guess what wonderful person is sitting in front of him?

Jennifer's P.O.V.

"Come on Simon, I think you have a little time. Let me just show you what I already have before you go shooting down my ideas and the whole song." I pleaded to Simon. He is a great guy, but sometimes he could be so strong minded. "Jennifer, it will never work. I know you've worked out some stuff before but this time its too hard. And besides I don't have the time. Another one of my acts needs me." The door opened revealing the five boys I keep seeing today. "Hey boys come in. We will be done in a short time. Come, come." says Simon waving in the bunch. Harry quickly takes the seat next to me while Louis takes the one next to him. "Nice seeing you again." says Harry flashing a smile. "You've met?" questioned Simon. "Yes, we have." I replied smiling at Harry and the the other boys. "So what do you think of these young men? I think they have massive potential." asked Simon. Throughout the years he has rspected and valued my opinion ever since I first stepped on stage. "They are great! They have amazing voices and equally amazing attitudes." I told him with complete honesty. He nodded and excused himself out to the restroom reassuring he'd be back shortly.

Once he stepped out Harry turned to me. "So, maybe this time I can be able to get your number before I forget or get forgotten." he said giving me a cheeky smirk. His green eyes peirced through me. "Well, hand me your phone." I returning a smirk. We switched phone and added our information. "Do you want to put my contact name?" "Nah, I think your smart enough to do it yourself." He gave a smile and went to work with his task.

As we finished Simon walked back in. "So, Jennifer I'm sorry, but we can't do the song. I don't think its good enough." "But Simon it's,"and then, in my tracks, the boys ask "What song?" "My new one, Want U Back" "Can we hear it?" asks Niall looking genuinly interested. "I don't know guys?" "Come on. We can hear it and afterwards we can all discuss if its worth to move forward with it." said Liam, the most sensible of the group. "Okay, I guess."

After my performance the boys applauded. "So what do you think?" I asked. "You should definetly do it!"said Zayn. "I don't know boys. She has other songs that." but before he could finish the boys started their chant. "Keep it! Keep it! Keep it! Keep it!" They then started banging their hands on the table. I just giggled. "Okay, okay," Simon said. We all stared up at him awaiting the answer. "Were going to continue with the song." The guys started jumping up and down. They are so much fun.

Later out in the hall, the other boys and I exchanged numbers. "C'mon boys, Simon's calling" Zayn told the boys. They all said their goodbyes and went into the room except Louis. "Um, uh, Jen." stuttered out Louis. "Yah, Louis." "I was wondering if we could, you know, if you want to, go out to lunch tomorrow at 1?" OMG did he just ask me out! He's so cute. Is he blushing? Am I blushing? Answer him Jennifer, you probably look like a fool! "Yes. That would be great. I'll text you my address." I responded. Almost immediately a smile grew on his face. "Can't wait!" he said while walking off into the room with Simon and the other boys.

Once I was sure I was alone in the hall I did a little victory jump. I was actually going out on a date with a nice, fun guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So what do you guys think. Sorry for taking so long. Hope you comment your opinion on this chapter and vote. Thanks my amazing readers!!!

~Love, Jenny~