Chapter 4.

Draco watched as the girl giggled with the Weasley twins. He rolled his eyes.

'She's a Slytherin, and she's hanging out with blood- traitors.' He thought unaware of his mother watching his every move.

"Draco?" his mother's sweet gentle voice calls. He doesn't notice. He's too consumed of the red headed beauty. Athena.
"Draco!" she calls again, but louder. He snaps his head towards her.

"Yes, mother?" he replies formally. She frowns.

"Who is that young girl with the Weasley's?" she asked gently and smiling knowingly.

"Just a girl in my house at school." he said shrugging nonchalantly.

"What's her name?"

"Athena Singer."

~••••~

Athena p.o.v

"Have you got your defence against the dark arts books dear?" Molly asks as we walk around flourish and blotts.

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley." I reply and she smiles before going back and fussing over Ginny.

"Athena, Hermoine is here." Ron mutters to me while passing.

"Whose hemione? " Dean asks confusedly.  I snicker and shake my head.

"It's Hermoine, and she's one of my best friends." I reply before getting interrupted by my main best friend.

"Hey bitch!" Lily shouts in my ear. I squeal and tackle her into a hug. She giggles as we mess about.

I pull back and finally take a look at her.

"Wow, your tan is amazing!" I say enviously and she grins.

"I know right?"

"Your tan does look great, I am very jealous." Hermoine states joining us.

Lily and I share evil grins before advancing in Hermoine.

"Oh no." she mutters looking for an escape but she was too late. 

Lily and I had already pounced on her into a hug.

"Girls, really?" she whined, nearly falling over due to the amount of books in her hand.

"Oh whose this?" Hermoine asks gesturing to Dean and Sam.

"Oh yea." Lily murmurs dumbfounded.

"This is Dean and Sam Winchester, boys these are my best friends Hermoine and Lily. Hey Hermoine where is Harry?" I ask suddenly feeling quite worried.

Harry is normally the first one to greet me on break but he's not here.

Goodness knows what that boys has done now.

"He has a hearing, in the ministry." Ron answers making my eyes widen.

"A hearing?"

"What the hell is the ministry?" my father asks, now appearing after grilling Mr Weasley on how safe Hogwarts was this year.

"The Ministry of Magic is the government of the Magical community of Britain. The current minister is Cornelius Fudge. Excuse me for being rude but are you muggles?" Hermoine explains.

"Yes we are... Muggles." Sam replies giving me a confused look. I nodded and he smiled.

Dean snorted in amusement.

"Cornelius Fudge? What kind of name is Cornelius Fudge?" Dean asks seemingly trying not to burst out laughing.

"Shh! Are you crazy?" Lily asks glaring at him. Dean give her a sarcastic look before walking off and dragging me off.