Chapter 2.

The Winchester brothers sat in the quiet dirty motel, the exact one they've been staying in for more than five months.

"Any news Sammy?" the gruff voice of the older Winchester asks.

"Nope." he said with a tired huff. The brothers have spent their time staying in dirty hotels, eating greasy diner food and looking for more cases.

Dean sighed with frustration and ran his hand down his face. A nervous habit he had.

Deciding that the research they've done was enough, Dean stood up and went for his jacket.

"I'm going to get food, what do you want?" he asks as he shoved on his signature brown leather jacket.

"Uh, a salad would be great." the young Winchester murmured distracted by his laptop.

Dean scoffed and muttered about killing for a greasy bacon burger. Sam rolled his eyes.

"You know you need to start eating healthier, Dean. You've only got one life." Sam stated although nearly scoffing at the irony.

Flashbacks of Gabriel making dean die many Times on a Tuesday flashed through his head.

"How many times do I have to tell you Sammy?" Dean says as he searched for his wallet.

"Yea, yea, you're a warrior and don't need that rabbit food." Sam replied as he got up and walked to the mini fridge provided.

Dean rolled his eyes but walked out muttering about how much of a bitch Sam was.

Sam rolled his eyes but made his way back to the old laptop, his big hands grasping the beer bottle as he took big gulps.

"London? Well I guess we could look." Sam muttered to himself as he presses on the link.

Many and many news paper articles appeared about random disappearances and unnatural storms.

Huffing out, he pressed on an older link before his eyes widen in surprise.

'A flying car?' the headline grabbed his attention immediately. What could it be?

He read the article almost in a rush.

Witnesses today reveal the shocking story of a flying car just outside of King cross station in London.

Witness, taxi driver states that he remembers that it was quite low and remembers seeing two young boys aboard.

Sams eyebrows furrowed. This was stated two years ago. A flying car? Is it worth looking into?

The motels door flew open making the younger Winchester jump.

"Seen a ghost?" Dean teased as he set the food down onto the table.

"Found anything?" he asks and Sam nods thoughtfully.

"Well, yes but I don't know man." Sam says uncertainty.

"What is it?" Dean asks and Sam turns the laptop to face dean.

"Okay so get this, two years ago people spotted a flying car and this year people have been reported missing." Sam explained and watched his older brothers eyes furrowed.

"A spirit trapped in a car?" Dean asks finally sitting down and digging into his greasy burger.

"Be real dean." Sam says and Dean scoffs.

"Dude I've been to hell, I think we could be right here." Dean states.

"Anyway, the place is in London." Sam says and Dean groans.

"I'm not going on a plane!" Dean complains and Sam rolls his eyes.

"Ello boys." a voice says from across the room. Crowley. The idiotic king of hell.

The boys sighed and turned to face the man as he drank from his glass of whiskey he always seemed to have.

"What the hell do you want you bastard? " Dean snarls and crowley rolls his eyes.

"Seriously guys, stop. I'm drowning in all of this love." he says sarcastically while the boys sit there annoyed.

"So listen, I've heard you need a case and well... I think Athena has all of the answers." he states and Dean furrows his eyebrows.

"What does she have anything to do with this?" he asks defensively and crowley Smirks.

"Why Athena isn't who you thought she was, mate." the king of hell said.

"What the hell do you-" Sam started but within a click of his fingers, he was gone.

"Son of a bitch." Dean snarled as he stared at where crowley once stood a second ago.

"What do you think he means?" Sam asks turning to face his older brother worriedly. A thing he always done.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling Bobbys hiding stuff from us." Dean states as he prepares a bag.

"Where are we going?" Sam asks already knowing the answer.

"Bobbys."

~••••~

Athena stood outside of the house working on the small Ford fiesta someone had left here.

The sun was beaming down making little beads of sweat roll down her forehead.

"You good?" Bobby asks popping his head outside of the house.

"Yea I'm good." she replied drink the ice cold bottle of water. It's been 6 weeks since Athena's been back from school and from the whole 'not going to school' fiasco.

"Welcome to the jungle-" Athena smiled, she knew exactly who that was.

She turned around to see the familiar 1967 impala parked. Dean stepped out of the car and was nearly knocked back by a small force.

He looked down to see his favourite girl. Athena.

"Dean I've missed you!" she says which was muffled as her face was mushed into his shirt.
"Hey baby girl." he says hugging the little girl he used to babysit.

"What about me?" a voice teased and Athena giggles. She runs from deans arms and straight into sams.

"Hey kiddo." he says and she giggles.

"Boys?" a gruff voice asks causing for Athena to pull away.

"Hey Bobby." They said as we walked into the house.

"So crowley visited us yesterday, and said some pretty confusing things." Dean starts watching as Athena stiffens.

"That bastard." Bobby muttered angrily.

"What the hell does he mean Bobby?" Sam asks and Athena looks down while the Winchester brothers stared.

"Sit down boys, I'll explain." Bobby starts.