Peggy

You smiled at Steve. One of the things that made Steve attractive was his honesty. He smiled back. 

"Prepared something for you." Steve said.

You nodded. He started standing up. You tried to follow but collapsed onto him instead. You cursed under your breath for you dizziness.

"It's okay, I'll help." Steve said sweetly.

He brought you downstairs to the very bottom of the Stark Tower. But rather than leaving from the front door, he took a left and was met with a whole place with scrapes of metal, a car and a motorcycle.

You looked at Steve curiously. He pulls you towards the motorcycle. He sat down and told you to sit behind him.

"Uhh Steve?"

"Yes?"

"You know I've never ridden this before, right?" You raised an eyebrow at Steve whole steadying yourself on his shoulder.

"Just hold on tight around my waist and keep your legs on the inside." 

You sat behind Steve. His hands caressed your arms and moved them towards his lower rib-cage. You tightened you grip around Steve's waist.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere you really want to go."

"That's a bit vague." You pointed out.

He just laughed and started his motorcycle. You raced across the streets of New York. You only thigh tensed your grip, scared that you could fall off if you didn't. You could feel Steve's muscles and tried not to think too much about them.

You rested your head on his shoulder. Closing your eyes and only making your ears function.

When the noise died down and the motorcycle stopped. You opened your eyes but they were soon covered by Steve. You only got a glimpse at a tall white building.

"Don't you dare slam me into anything."

"You know me better than that (y/n)." Steve answered and you could almost hear his grin.
He walked towards the building. He even took an elevator. The same ding that in the Stark tower owed.

You pursed your lips, still perplexed at the whole scenario. You tried to remember all the turns you made. But they seemed in no way familiar to anything.

" Keep your eyes closed." Steve whispered in your ear.

You obeyed. You could hear a door open. Steve slid his arms around your waist. You placed your hands on Steve. You could feel his breathing on your neck. His thumb was brushing your hand in small circles.

"You can open your eyes, now." Steve said.

And you did. There was a bed and on it lay a lady. She would have been beautiful when she was younger. Her hair was white. Her features were beautiful.

You looked around the room and found on the side of the woman's bed.  A picture of a younger woman and a man that looked like Stark.

The youthful woman in the picture resembled Steve's drawing in the notebook. You inhaled sharply realizing who the woman was.

"Peggy?" you asked, your voice a pitch higher than it would usually be.

"That would be me." She crocked.

"You look... beautiful..." Your mouth broke into a smile.

Peggy was smiling back at Steve. Suddenly you felt like an intruder. These two had been in love or had thought they were in love for quite some time.