Back to being a prisonner

You changed clothes and climbed into your covers as slowly drifted to sleep. Only to wake up an hour later.... After an hour of trying to get back to sleep and miserably failing, you sat.

The walls of your room surprisingly din't change even if you started sticking out your tongue for them to see. You started getting really cranky witch goes without saying if you'd been up for two hours. You slowly skirted towards the living room. The moon was so bright, you couldn't resist going outside to get a closer look.

You walked outside wearing absolutely no shoes and your PJs. You sat on the windowsill and watched the moon. It was still full but it was higher in the skin. That was one of the things that hadn't changed. The moon. You remembered the many times you weren't allowed to move and had to wait for order. You would grab a piece of wood and carve the moon in the dirt. It could be considered a signature though you never thought of it like that.

The Moon and the sun were the only constancies. people's behaviour had varied greatly and transforming the landscape with it.

"(y/n)?" It was Steve. You recognized him by the sound of his voice. His arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

"What you doing up so late?" He asked, resting his head on yours.

"I can ask you the same." You retorted.

"I was sleeping than I woke up and seemed to slip from a dream to another because I saw a beautiful angel walk into the moonlight." He whispered in your ear.

"I couldn't sleep. I guess home is on my mind." You smiled although you knew no one could see you in the darkness of the night.

He kissed you lightly on your neck and said: "You look amazing."

"Thanks but I am in pyjamas."

"You would look amazing in a trash bag. It's not about the clothes. It's about it's owner."

You blushed and twirled around so that you were facing Steve. Your hands found the way to his back with little if any effort. You kissed him on the lips and he was quick to reciprocate the kiss.

"Can you sleep?" You asked him once you broke the kiss.

"Not very well on the sofa but yeah."

"You can come in my room." As soon as you realized what you had said, you became red from head to toe. You quickly finished. "I mean, You'll sleep in a bed and I'll have company."

"I got it. If it's okay with you I would be happy."

You took a deep breath than walked back inside towards your room. You closed the door behind Steve. 

"Beware (I move in my sleep/ I own the (right/left) side of the bed)."

Steve just laughed and answered: "Don't worry I'll deal with it."

You lay back down on the bed and Steve did the same. For the first time you noticed what he was wearing. It was simple white t-shirt and boxers. As soon as you saw his boxer shorts you started him straight in the eyes, wide eyed and quickly said.

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

Steve smiled gave you a peck on the check then turned around so he was facing the other way. You did the same.

.........................................................................................................................................

When you woke up Steve was already out of bed. So you locked the door and changed yourself into your american shirt and your pair of trousers.