Chapter One: Meeting Mikey

Finally... its Saturday. No school for two whole days. If your wondering my name is Frank. Frank Iero it is. I am 16 and I am pretty much anti-social... I have no friends so Im pretty much a loner. Im also pretty short which sucks, but it does have it's advanteges because I can get out of fights easily. I am a really hyper kid. OHH DID I MENTION I LOVE SKITTLES?! Those magical little fruttie  beautiful drops of pure magical tastiness. Man I want some now. Well life isn't  all that bad.

     I have my music, my comic books, and my guitar. Ohh my guitar how I love my guitar. One of my favorite things in the world. Anyways.....

    I get up to gather my clothes from my dresser and hope into the shower. The hot scolding liquid cleansing my body. After I'm done I get out and get dressed to go downstairs to eat breakfest... or should I say lunch? It's around 1:00 right now. Hey don't judge I like to sleep in on the weekends. So anyways I had brunch with my mom. Later I wound go down to the guitar shop... or the comic book store? Ohh well I will decide later. I went back up to my room blasting The Misfits and played my xbox for a bit while eating skittles. I was having fun killing zombies till I started getting bored. I can't stay still for a long time. So i gathered my money into my wallet and dicided on going to the comic book store. It wasnt that far of a walk, only like five minutes, so I got there pretty quick.

     Did I tell you that I had a friend that worked there? Well I do and his name is Ray. He has like this epic fro and like it looks awesome. He is the fro dude. The fro king... nawwww....more like princess fro fro. He hates when I call him that hehehe... Anyways as I go in he is standing behind the counter and I go search for comic books. Then this tall lanky awkward kid walks in and starts talking to Ray. Wait. Is Ray blushing? I waited till the kid moved away to do whatever and went up to Ray to tease him. "Soooo... Princess fro fo have the hots for long legs over there?" "Shut up you jerk!"  Ray hissed giving me a small shove. Then long legs came back over with some comics. I could see Ray blush a bit again, trying to hide it but failing miserably. I just chuckle and he gives me the death glare.

     "Hey" Said long legs. "Sup, I know someone who thinks your cute" I blurted out then ducked behind him knowing that Ray would try to kill me any seconed. Now I'm going to get it. But to my surprises Ray was going to save it for later...smat move fro smart move dont want to give yourself up now do you? hehehe. "Ohh do you now? How so? You dont even know my name... Wait are you a stalker? Is that person a stalker? Shit I have a stalker!" I started laughing really hard but calmed my self down. "No I'm not a stalker. And we don't have to be strangers. My name Is Frank. Frank Iero. That fro thing over there is Ray Toro. " I introduced my self and the fro holding out my hand for him to shake he was a little hesint but finally took it and introduced him self. "you better not be a stalker.... My name Is Mikey Way. Nice to meet you" And thats how it went. We were sitting there for about 2 hours talking about video games comic books etc.

     Sadly Mikey had to leave. Before he left though I stopped him. "Hey we should all hang out again. Do you have a phone?" He nodded and all three of us put each others number ont the phones. After about a minute or so Ray gave me a death glare and growled at me. What the fuck is he a dog? If he was he would probly be a poodle. Befor I knew it he started to chase after me around the store. Oh man I'm so about to die. I took off legging it all the way to the park laughing making it even harder to breathe. Really I sounded like a otter on crack. I could tell that this  was going to be a beautiful friendship with Mikey and us.