Chapter 3

Franks p.o.v

I woke up and it was already one! "Oh my God!" I groaned. I only have an hour to get ready and be at the park. Wow I slept in late. Argh I got up

and started searching for some clean clothes. I decided on an Iron Maiden shirt sand a pair of my skinniest black jeans. They were also my favorite. I went into the hall, grabbed a towel and jumped in the shower. After I got out I got dressed real quick, threw on some guy-liner with a hint of red eyeshadow. Next I fixed my hair by straightening the side that wasn't shaved and twisting the end so it curved under my chin. I actually looked like really good today.

But the question is, why am I trying so hard to look my best? I mean yea Mikey is a little cutie and I am gay, but honestly, he isn't much of my type. Whatever... I'll look hot if I want to. I don't need no reason. I finished getting ready and slid my nose and lip piercings in, grabbed my bag and took off. Once I got to the park it was still a bit early. It was 11:55 so I had a 5 minute wait. I took a seat on one of the benches with my music playing and entering my own little world. All of a sudden I'm snapped out of it due to somebody pouncing on me causing me to scream. I was about to pull out my razor for self defense but the mystery person look a grip on my hands with his and used his other hands to rip out my headphones. "Who the hell are you! Let me go! Get the fuck off of me!" Finally the possible rapist/murder showed his face to which I sighed in relief. It was Mikey. Who was in tears. Tears due to laughing. That son of a bitch tits!

Pissing me off my friends, is not such a great idea. I threw a punch and ended up hitting him in the nose hard enough to make him bleed and stumble back in pain. I let my smirk slip onto my face along with a giggle. Yea, so, maybe I am a bit of a sadist. Mikey gave me a death glare while clutching his nose. Well hey, never piss me off and we won't have this problem. I stood up and started walking away to I don't know where. "Hey wait up! Where are you going?" I heard Mikey call after me. I Stopped and stood for about 5 seconds and fell into a fit if giggled. for no apparent reason. I finally turn back around and start walking back towards him sassily while still giggling. Hey I never said I was normal. "You learn your lesson?" "Yea whatever let's just go to my house asshole."

When we finally reached his house I was shocked at how big it was. It was a pretty large two story house that was built Victorian style. It looked creepy and fucking rad. "Hey angry ass midget who punched me, are you going to just stand there or actually come in?" I glared at Mikey but walked into the house anyways. If I thought the house looked awesome and big from the outside... fuck that the inside is even more wicked.

It has a eerie feeling but yet also cozy. I very much like it. "Dude this house is so fucking wicked I mean Duuudde! Like how many people live here with you?" "Yea uhm I guess. I kinda just live with my mum and brother. My mum should be home sometime tonight. When you do meet her call her Donna. As for my brother, he is always in his room so you most likely won't meet him anytime soon. By the way his room is in the basement so you if you wanna wonder around don't go Down there." That's kinda disappointing. For some reason I want to meet his brother. Oh well. "Maybe can you tell me a little about him?" I was so curious about him for some reason and I never even seen the dude. "Yea sure. His name is Gerard Way, he is 4 years older then me and he never comes out of his room and hates socializing. That's all I can say. Now back to the house. The only reason why we have such a big house is because when our dad died he left us in his will to us a long with a load of money. Turns out the guy was rich. I didn't really know the guy He left us when I was 5 but it turns out that he really did love us but had to leave to who knows where and wasn't able to come back. None of us really know."

That was weird. I wonder why Mikey didn't seem to like to talk to Gerard that much and he changed the subject really fast. Oh well. "Im sorry to hear about that Mikes." And I pulled him into a comforting hug. I pull away, "I also hope I get to see your bother soon. He seems interesting." Mikey starts giggling which I have a feeling I won't get to see that often. "It's okay and yea, if your lucky enough maybe you will. Anyways lets go explore the house shall we?" I let out a giggle and shake my head in agreement. Mikey's such a. Dork.

Durning the exploration of the Ways house a little part of me kept hoping to run into Gerard. I have no idea why. Ugh! Anyways so far I've seen Mikey's room which looked pretty awesome, I also seen the kitchen, living room, game room, and guest room. Finally we got through the whole house besides Gerard's room to my disappointment. "Oh. My. God. My mind has been blown! Like seriously this is like a damn mansion!" Mikey laughs and shakes his head "Dude chill, it's just a house. Anyways, do you wanna do now?" "Did you just tell me to chill? Bitch this house is fucking huge! I won't chill. And I don't know, wanna play some X-box?" Mikey just looked at me amused and agreed to playing video games.

After about to hours of playing Black ops we decided to have a movie marathon of scary movies. 3 movies later Mikey finally speaks up. "Hey do you just want to spend the night? You can sleep in the guest room if you'd like." That sounds fun. "Sure! My mum is gone for a month anyways. I just need to go to my house and grab some clothes." "Ha cool man. Lets go." Mikey beamed.

Hey guys. I know I never update and I'm terrible. I tried to write an extra long chapter to make up for that. That's if you guys are even still reading this. Oh well. If you are then I love you guys so much =^.^=