Chapter 1

This is Jasmine ;)
-

If your a Larry shipper, you have come to the right place.
If your an anti, coming here to bash me and telling me useless shit that Kendall and Harry have matching head bands, I suggest you go back where you came from.

Larry is real, whether I like it or not, I mean, don't you see the way they look at each other? Their matching tattoos, their hand signs for crying out loud.

I mean, I'm sorry, but if you don't see it I think you need to go to an eye doctor or something.

I have been a Larry shipper for what 3 years now? Yeah. It ain't pretty though, guess why?

Modest.

Those cock sucking, motherfucking, ass fucking cun-

I think you get it.

I'm 20 years old now, I know I'm old to still be far up Harrys ass. (Don't worry btw Louis keeps me cozy) but i can't just leave my sons, trapped by the media, stuck in a dark ugly crooked closet and they key belongs to their ugly ass management.

I had to do something about it, and I had it all planned, in my secret dark lair tunnel down the hall.

Joking, I ain't creepy.

Well that creepy.

I keep them all in a small notebook, all my ideas, plans, fanfictions, related to Larry.

What would you do if you pass by a tattoo shop and find cute tattoos? You gotta write it down and tweet it to Harry and Louis man.

Anyways, this isn't why we're here.
We're here to talk about getting Larry out.

I flip to the pages in my light blue covered book and find the page where my plan is written.

1. Get a job at the Management.

It couldn't be that hard, but the real problem is, what if I meet Larry? Ima fucking die.

D-I-E

DEAD

I'm surprised how people who meet them, go and stand next to them like they're taking a picture with their mother.
If I met any of the boys, I'll be the one clutching into Harry's shirt, with mascara stained cheeks.

Anyways.

2. Find out everything that goes on in that office.

3. Hopefully not die or go to jail.

I twirl in my pink office chair that's in my room and wheel to my Mac Computer.

I open my email and type in:

larrysbuttplugs@gmail.com
Pass: ilikechoclatepudding

I don't think I'll get hired with an email like that, so I just click sign up and fill in information like jasminefields@gmail.com with a friendly pic of myself with my family.

That should do it.

To: info@modestmanagement.com

To whom this may be sent,
I have attached my job application in the file below. Please reply me back as soon as possible, for many people are awaiting my response for their job offers that I have got.
I chuckle.
I didn't choose any else because I'm looking forward to this place the most, I heard you were great in the music industry.
Thank you
Best regards,
Jasmine Fields

Haha sure bitch, fuck your music industry.

I smile mischievously as I hit send and twirl in my chair and swipe my iPhone texting my friend.

To: Meli
Heyyyyy bitch

From: Meli
Hey bruhh

To: Meli
Wyd

From: Meli
Eating wbu

Before I can text back I get a Twitter notification from RBBsofficial and I click it so fast I almost fall of my chair.

Aww, I stare At the picture and then send it to the tumblr larries with caption:
Investigate.

To: Meli
Sorry the Bears posted

From: Meli
You know their stuffed right

I roll my eyes and then I here a ting sound.

I wheel to the computer and choke as I get an email from Modest.

"Oh my god, they replied" I whisper deeply, squealing.

From: Modest Management
Hello there Jasmine, we hope this email finds you well, we looked through your application and found it rather amusing. We would like to see you today if possible at 4pm for a meeting with our head executives.
Thank you
Modest! Management.

"Heheheh" i smile Evilly and reply with a "I'll be there".

This is going to be perfect.

-

Yo babIESSSSSSS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter well. I will double update mean chapter 2 is on its way. Thank you for reading brOS

All the love