Chapter 4

Modest Shit! Texted me today saying I have to go to the hotel Harry is staying at, they also said I have to sleep there.

I don't know if I should be screaming in excitement or crying.

Probably both.

Screaming and excited because Harry Styles.

Crying because Larry.

I pack my bags and MacBook and all the things I'd need to stay over a night.

Also I'm bringing Gina, but she's going to be there before me so the stupid media wouldn't start shit like.

'Oh my god, Harry styles into threesomes!?'

Probably some article by ET or the sun, maybe even sugarscape .

I scroll through Twitter but with my Larry fanpage, not my personal.

My mentions right now aren't pretty.

And you know what's funny.

I have fanpages now, people post pics of me I didn't know existed.

I grab my car keys and drive over to the hotel were staying at, blasting Wolves in my car.

••••

I walk in the fancy, obviously expensive Hotel that they got me into, crowded by paparazzi everywhere screaming and asking me questions like,

'Are you pregnant?'
'Are you dating Harry'
'What's your name'

What the fuck man.

I try so hard not to just flip them off.

The ceiling has a big chandelier and the floor is marbled white with gold designs.

Harry you rich fucker.

I walk to the receptionist and tap my well manicured nails on the table.

"Jasmine Fields" I say as the man searches my name on his laptop.

"Ah, here you go" he says in his Brooklyn accent and gives me the key card.

"Thank you" I smile going up the elevator.

What if Beyoncé ends up in the 4th floor, that'd be hilarious.

The elevator makes a ting and I finally walk out, walking down the halls to room 103.

I knock waiting for Gina to open the door.

"Hii" she greets me with a hug grabbing my arm and pushing me in.

"Hey" I dump my body on the bed and put my hands at the back of my head.

"Harry is in room 104" I sit up in realization and watch Gina widen her eyes.

"Can we visit him, plEase" she begs and grabs my arm.

I nod in agreement and shriek.

I'm never gonna get used to this.

We both leave our hotel room and knock on Harry's, straightening our postures, trying to act normal.

But failing miserably.

"Just a second" his deep voice speaks out making me and Ginas knees go weak.

He opens the door with bed hair and a smile on his face is dimple popping.

"Fuck me" Me and Gina whisper in unison.

"Come in" He greets us in and we sit on the leather couch.