Chapter 12

Hi guys, so sorry I was late to update. I LOVE YOU SO MUVH ENJOY
----

"What the fuck? How are you getting married?" I'm shocked.

"It's going to be a secret wedding, on September 28" Louis continues.

"WHO PROPOSED?" I'm literally not okay.

"Actually, I did" Harry puts his hand on my shoulder "And it was fucking great, Louis cried"

"Can you give me details?" My eyes getting watery. I'm an emotional wreck.

*proposal*
(HARRYS POV)

I'm so nervous.
So so nervous.
I can't believe I'm doing this, What if he says no?

I tell the driver to take me to a few jewelry stores. I enter the first one, the floors are marbled and they have a sparkly chandelier in the middle of the area. It's really pretty.

I walk over to the woman, wondering what kind of design I should get. I want it to be special.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" She asks kindly, she looks sweet, curly hair and soft features.

"Engagement rings please, not too simple"

She opens a few drawers and picks out a few sets. These things are hard to choose from.

I didn't really find anything good, except one that had simple diamonds all around it. It was stunning, but Louis needed a better ring.

I thanked the workers and left the store getting into the car, hopefully no one caught me entering the place. I don't need drama at the moment.

After visiting about 3 stores I finally found the place I liked.

The store looked like a palace from the inside, they had a light pink and silver theme.

As I was looking through the rings, I found one that had 4 diamonds on it, with a gap between each diamond. They were very prominent, which I liked. It also had very tiny red stones between the diamonds.

"I would like this one please, and I'd like to have something engraved in the inside" I stare at the beautiful ring in awe.

"Ofcourse, what would you like?"

"Always in your heart"

She smiled at me and then we talked prices, I didn't care how much it costed. Louis deserved the best.

I left the store happy with what I have.

Me and Louis had planned dinner tonight somewhere far, so no one would find us.

----------

"You're not feeding me any greens now, are you?" He laughs.

"Nope, not today." I hold his hand. Shit I'm sweating.

"Are you okay love? You seem nervous." He frowns at me, squeezing my hand tighter.

"I'm great, don't you worry" I smile like a weirdo.

We sit down and each of us order what they want. We laughed all night (like usual) and talked about many things, books, movies. You name it.

After we finished, i decided we should go to our "secret place" which is kind of far but nobody would ever find us there.

We've been going there for two years now, it was near a pond and it had the most beautiful tree surrounding it. It looked like the tree from avatar but green.

"You know I love you right?" He puts his hand on my thigh.

"Yes, you tell me everyday" I plant a kiss on his lips and we both smile in sync.

We sat there for 30 minutes, until I was ready to pop the question.

"Hey, Louis."

"Yeah?"

I go down on one knee, I hope I don't fall in the pond.

"Harry, what the fuck. What are you doing!?" Louis tears up.

I open the box slowly, my heart beating so fast.

"Will you marry me?" I ask the obvious.

"Yes, of course. What the fuck. I can't believe you asked first. I love you, fuck" He wraps his arms around me crying on my chest.

I smile so wide, I could break my face. This is one of the happiest moments of my life. Jasmine's gonna shit.

---
Sorry it's so short, I wanted to leave more for later. I'm so sorry guys