Chapter 7

It's going to get steamy.

And I'm so terribly sorry I said I'd update that day but didn't, school is Fuckijf stressful Ima cry I'm so sorry
---
I wake up this morning in Harry's bed.

And No. None of that straight After shit happened.

We didn't take Netflix and chill to the actual level.

Like I wish but he's fucking Louis Tomlinson, thank you very much.

I get on my feet and I notice Harry sleeping on the couch.

"Aw my son" I whisper softly putting my hands over my heart.

I walk over a few more steps to him and then, I notice.

He has tear stained cheeks.

"who hurt my son" I whisper deeply and angrily, clenching my fists.

"Jaz" I hear someone whisper. I turn around and its Louis who looks like he's also been crying.

I literally always miss drama even if I'm sleeping in the exact same fucking house.

"What happened" I walk over to Louis and look for an answer in his eyes.

"Briana is pregnant" He says making me gasp.

I take a deep breathe and lose it.

"WHAT THE DICK LOUIS LITERALLY YOU LIKE DICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEAR PUSSY TOMLINSON WHAT THE FUC-" He puts his hand over my lips.

"Hunny, I'm gay as fuck. She isn't actually pregnant" he rolls his eyes.

Sassy bitch.

"Oh." I look down at my feet and then look back up at him.

"You still don't get it do you" Louis says trying not to laugh.

"DONT LAUGH AT ME" I put my hand on my hip and move my Pointer finger infront of his face sassily.

"Simon said we should do that since he's done it and it's proven to work in hiding that I'm Infact gay" Louis speaks making me chuckle and I'm Infact.

"It's not like I have a choice anyway" He bites his lip and looks down in sadness.

I frown and wrap my arms around him, he hugs back and tightens his arms around me.

"I'm hugging Louis Tomlinson" I whisper in his ear creepily, my arms around him still, not letting go.

"Okay then" He frees his arms.

Oops.

"It'll be okay, I promise" I frown, putting my hand on his shoulder, ignoring the awkward moment that accused.

"Thank you jaz" He smiles weakly patting my back and walking over to his boyfriend.

"I suggest you do something special for Harry tonight" I wink leaving the room.

He chuckles and winks at me nodding and mouthing an "I will".

"Larry RiSe" I say loudly before I close the door, leaving the room.

"Ja-" I interrupt Louis from going further.

"The lube is in the first drawer" I leave chuckling and his jaw drops.

LARRY POV

Louis went out shopping after he broke the news to Harry and a had a small talk with Jazmine.