Chapter 6

We all get in Harry's car, Liam and Gina in the back. Camera flashes everywhere, paparazzi stalking the shit out of us.

Oh well.

I open my wattpad app and open my one-Shot Larry Stylinson smut book.

After a few minutes, we stop at a red light and Harry looks my way.

"What you readin" He moves his eyes to my screen.

"Nothing" I move the phone to my chest.

This boy thinks he can cock block.

"Tell me, pleaaaase" he begs.

I move my lips to his ear and whisper.

"The best selection of Larry Stylinson smut, my dear cockblocker" I move back with an innocent smile.

I thought he'd be shocked and weirded out but instead he leans in and whispers something in my ear.

"Send the link" and continues driving when the green light strikes.

What the fuck

••••••

Tonight's the last night in this hotel room, and me and Gina are in ours and Harry is in his. Louis out trying to act straight.

"So you and Liam are hitting it off" I wink at her.

"Bullshit man, it's too beautiful to believe" she crosses her arms.

"I know hunny, I know. I still don't believe myself meeting them" I pat her shoulder, nodding with agreement.

Gina smirks and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Let's just hope I'll even survive that 11 inch boo" She laughs.

A few minutes later, Gina has fallen asleep and I'm like usual, awake, reading fanfiction.

I lean my head back on the wall cross my legs.

I hear crying from Harry's room and my eyes widen.

IS MY SON OK

I jump up from my bed and get out and knock softly at his door.

"Not now" his voice is breaking.

To hell not now

I barge in and Harry's on the couch, holding his knees and crying.

Fuck MY BABY

I sit beside him on the couch and place my hand on his shoulder.

"What happened?" I ask

He moves his head up and his cheeks are stained with tears and his eyes are puffy and red.

I frown and hug him, he hugs me back and stays in my arms for a little while.

"Lou-is" his voice breaks.

"What did he do?" I ask crossing my arms.

"It's no-t him, management said they're goi-ng, to put up articles that his beard is pregnant and Louis the fath-er" he cries more.

"THOSE FUVKIJF WHORES ASS BITCHHE SUCIV EUFOCBSUCOVHXUDHXXH" I scream any insult I possibly know.

"I don't know what to do, it's so hard" Harry continues crying.

"Aw baby, I know it's hard" My eyes start to tear with him. They don't deserve this. I pull him back into my arms. "Just a couple of months left and your out. Maybe even sooner"

"Sooner?" He asks. I nod.

"I've been doing this plan to help you guys come out and show people how Modest ruins lives" I wipe the tears escaping.

Harry cracks a little smile and looks up at me with his light green glossy eyes.

"Your doing that?" He asks, letting go of our hug.

"Mhm" I nod.

"Thank you so much Jasmine" He smiles, wiping tears.

"Stop crying" I whine. "If you cry, I cry" I frown crossing my arms.

"You already make me cry when you breathe, but seeing you live crying is a red line. No no, stop" I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckles and hugs me one more time.

He has the best hugs ever, I'm telling you. He smells like mint and green apples.

I love Harry Styles.

"What do you say? Wanna Netflix and chill?" I smirk.

"You mean, watch Netflix?"

Oh hunny, he doesn't know.

I roll my eyes. "Google Netflix and chill" I pass him his phone.

After two minutes he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'm gay" He speaks, confusingly.

"I was kidding. I know your gay too, everyone does" I open his computer and click Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks sitting on the bed near me, our feet on the pillows, our Heads on the end of the bed with the laptop Infront of us.

I smirk to myself and click This is Us .

"Why are you like this" he laughs and puts his face in his hands.

"Fight me Bitch" i throw him off the bed.

"Stop, I'm weak" He surrenders knowing how strong I am.

I smirk to myself and chuckle.

"You gonna watch or not?" I raise an eyebrow at ruined Harry on the floor.

"Yes" he says deeply and raspy.

"Yo, yo, yo. Don't raspy voice me. I don't have my inhaler" I put my hands up in surrender.

"This is my only way of fighting you back." He gets up on the bed again and clicks play.

The bitch is right tho.

--
IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT IM BACK IN SCHOOL AND XKCJCCJJX IF YOU wanna CONTACT ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS OR WHATEVER YOU CAN TWEET ME OR IG

My Twitter: @/ harryrainbowsx

IG: @/ shades.of.styles

Thank you for voting and commenting it means the whole world to me