Chapter 8

Hey babes I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long I have school and exams every week so I'll probably update very often starting at June
---

"Ew" Harry says next to me as he scrolls down on his phone.

"What?" I ask and, curiously move closer to look at his screen.

"EW" I scream throwing his phone at the wall.

It was a picture of Louis and that Briana chick.

"Why'd YOU THROW IT" He looks at me with wide eyes running over to his phone and hugging it.

"Your rich, you can buy another one" I shoo him with my hand.

He glares at me and then without hesitation, throws a pillow straight at my face.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK" I throw it back softer then he did, but he falls on the floor somehow.

The pillow barely touched him jeez.

"Urgh-" He groans in pain.

I jump quickly from my seat and run over to him, going on my knees.

"Son, are you okay?" I widen my eyes.

"I'm older then you" He mutters, getting back on his feet slowly and fixes his hair.

"So?" I look at him in confusion.

Before he can answer me Niall blasts through the door with papers in his Hands and widened eyes, stumbling at his feet.

"JAZ COME HERE" He screams looking at his papers.

"WHATS WRONG" I scream back.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING" Harry screams at us both.

"This is non of your business" Niall tells Harry.

"Okay so, I got a few ways that we can use so we can make the contract time shorter" Niall speaks, showing me pictures of Larry and a lot of information.

"Harry leave the room" I tell him, pointing at the door but looking at the papers.

"How's this non of my bu-" Harry starts to speak but Niall interrupts.

"I'll leak your pictures in 2011 with Louis HAROLD" Niall threatens

"Oh shit, bye" Harry runs out the door.

Niall scatters the papers at the table and separates the pictures and Information apart.

"I got a copy of the contract and it says if Modest does something against these facts, we get to cancel a year of it" He says showing me the list of rules that Modest can't do.

I read them carefully until one of them catches my eye.

Modest isn't allowed to leak any private pictures of the boys under any circumstances

I look at Niall with a smirking look and then he smirks back and nods slowly like they do in the movies when they found out they have a great idea.

"Call Harrys Mom" I say as I text Harry to come back.

-----

"So you want my mom to leak private pictures of me, that Jasmine took and let my mom blame modest for leaking her ICloud?"