Chapter Three

Kenny's P.O.V.

So we were still on the plane, and Louis had finally convinced everybody play twenty questions, but nobody was thinking of good questions or paying attention except for Louis.

"The oldest person chooses who goes first and that's me!" Louis cheered.

"I choose... Harry." Louis stated.

Harry snapped his gaze up from his lap, probably where his phone was, "what?"

"You're going first."

"Oh," he said, "um, Kenny,"

I looked up at him as we locked eyes.

"...Where were you born?" He asked.

"I was born in Doncaster." Louis said.

"Mullingar."  Said Niall. I was a little taken back, I was born in Mullingar, too.

"Redditch." Harry said without looking up from his phone.

"Wolverhampton." Liam said.

Somehow, when Harry asked me this question, I never got to answer, but I let it slide because the next question was already being asked.

(A/N; forgive me if I get this wrong, I just looked it up.)

"Ok, Kenny, your turn." Louis told me.

"Ok, um, Louis... um, what's your full name?" I asked.

"Louis William Tomlinson." He stated, puffing out his chest and saluting to me.

I just giggled and looked at Liam.

"Wha- oh yeah, my full name is Liam James Payne."

"Niall James Horan." Niall smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Harold Edward Styles." Harry said, sighing deeply, trying to signal that he was bored.

"Let's do something different, Lou," I said, turning to him, trying to make this not be a first impression of me to Harry.

"But you have to answer the question!" He whined.

"Louis, please? Harry is bored out of his mind.

He sighed, "ok, fine." The boys cheered.

"What should we do?" Liam asked.

I just shrugged.

"Can we play more get-to-know-you games?" Louis pleaded "I want to know Kenny better."

"Let's just play a game where you ask somebody a question and they have to answer truthfully." Liam suggested.

"That's literally the exact same exact thing we just did, Liam!" Harry exclaimed.

"Please, Haz?" Louis pouted.

Haz?

"Fine." He huffed.

"Yay!" Louis shouted.

"But," Harry said, "we only ask them to Kenny, because were trying to get to know her better, not each other."

Louis thought over it for a minute, then agreed.

I sighed. Oh great.

"What's your favorite color?" Louis asked me.

I thought about it, "white."

Louis scrunched up his face, "White? Why?"

I shrugged. "I dunno. It's just so pretty and pure."