Chapter Seven

Kenny's P.O.V.

You know how it feels when you can tell that there's a bright light where you are, but your eyes are closed?

Yeah. That's what I was seeing right now.

But with my eyes closed.

I just laid there until I started to feel a dull throb on my nose and my cheek. The pain began to growing until it was too annoying that I opened my eyes.

I say there for a whole before realizing where I was. I was in Niall's room, sitting in his spaceship sheets. The curtains hadn't been closed, so the sunlight was streaming in without hesitation. I laughed silently, until I began to hear voices downstairs. They were relatively loud, so I got up to see what was going on.

Before I stepped out the door, something caught my eye.

When I turned my head I saw what it was, a mirror.

When I saw my reflection, I gasped and a hand flew up to cover my mouth.

My whole nose was all blue and purple and bending in a direction that I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to go in. Not to mention the big red hand mark on my right cheek.

I opened the door and started downstairs.

"I didn't mean to slap her!"

"So what, it was just an accident?"

"It's not like I broke her nose!"

"That was an accident, unlike slapping someone!"

I was eves dropping from the stairs, I reached up to my nose and pushed lightly.

"Ow, ow, ow!" I muttered, taking my fingers off of my nose immediately.

"C'mon, guys, stop fighting," another voice said, Liam, maybe.

"Yeah guys, this is stupid, you're going to wake her up." The voice I could make out, Niall said.

I decided that I had enough of this. I walked down the stairs normally, trying to act as if nothing is wrong.

I walked into the kitchen and went for a cup, trying to act like it was a normal morning.

The boys all fell silent, watching me grab the orange juice and pour myself some.

"Kenn-" Louis started but I put a hand up, cutting him off.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said coldly, but only because it was what he deserved.

"But-"

"I said," I told him, not looking in his direction, "I don't want to talk to you."

Silence fell over the group.

"I'm sorry about your nose, Ken," Harry said lowly, trying not to upset me.

I put my cup down noisily and pursed  my lips before I spoke.

"It's ok." I looked out the window, "it was an accident, you didn't mean it."

Louis huffed in frustration. I snapped my head in his direction as the boys watched my every move.

"What." I demanded Louis, "Is there something you want to say?"

He locked eyes with me and said quietly, "I'm sorry, ok? It was an accident."

I laughed dryly and turned my head, showing them all the hand print on my cheek, "You, are trying to tell me that this," I pointed to the red print on my face, "is an accident!? Man, that's a good one."