Chapter Six

I'm drinking water and standing in front of a fire and my body doesn't know how to react.

Here's chapter 6!

---------------------------------------------

Kaisley's P.O.V.

We entered the house with rosy cheeks.

The boys were sitting around a table with Niall and Maura at the ends. There were two open seats for Lou and I on one side while Harry and Liam say on the other side.

"Can we eat now mum?" Niall whined.

"Now that everybody's at the table, yes we may eat." She said.

The boys all jumped up and began to dig into the food that was pre played for us.

On the plate there was a square of lasagna, a piece of toasted bread with garlic on it and some salad.

I started to pick at my salad, it was good, but I didn't eat to eat too much of this food, there were too many carbs.

Once the boys had calmed down, Liam looked over at Lou and I.

"Lou, where did you find her?"

He looked down as his cheeks tinted pink, "nowhere," he mumbled.

I looked at him confused. He knew exactly where I was, he found me.

"Lou, what are you talking about?" I asked, putting some lettuce in my mouth. "You found me in the- mmhm," I was going to say it, but Louis put his hand over my mouth.

"Ew!" Louis cried when I swiped my tongue over his palm.

I just laughed as Louis wiped his hand on his dark skinny jeans.

"So where did he find you?" Harry asked, intrigued.

"In the-"

"Hemfrrm," Louis said, cleansing his throat, cutting me off while looking at his shoes.

"In-"

"Ha!"

"In t-"

"Hm!"

I paused while Louis looked satisfied with himself.

"I was in the tree!" I shouted when he was busy with eating.

He banged his hand on the table while grunting in frustration.

"She was in the tree?" Liam asked shocked, Harry was laughing silently too hard to respond, and Niall's loud laugh was echoing against the walls of the house.

"What?" Maura asked, confused.

"L-Louis," Harry panted, "I can't count how many times he has tried to climb that tree, and then Kenny comes along and just climbs up it, oh my- Louis you've got to work out, man."

We all laughed at Louis who was blushing furiously and staring at his small Adidas sneakers.

(A/N I'm pretty sure those are the soccer sneakers Louis wears but idrk)

"It's ok, Lou," I said, patting his shoulder, "I'll teach you how to c-climb a tree," I said, and everybody howled with laughter.

Louis looked around frantically and suddenly stood up, "I gotta go," he mumbled, walking out the door.

"Lou," Harry protested, but he was already out the door.

He stood up, but I looked at him, and he sat down.

"I'll be right back," I said, standing up and chasing after the boy.

I tugged my Bearclaws on as fast as I could and ran outside and instantly hugged my arms around myself, I was still in the t-shirt I had on from this morning.