Chapter 18

Class ended after what seemed like forever and Harry slipped a note into Dracos hand before packing up his stuff and leaving. Hermione and Pansy were ewalking past when Draco grabbed Pansys arm gently and pulled her aside.
"Could you wait for me outside. I need to talk to you" Hermione winked at her girlfriend and kissed her cheek before skipping off just like that Luny Lovegood girl does. Draco shoved the note into his pocket the tossed everything carelessly in to his bag.
"So what is it Dray?"
"Firstly why didn't you tell me you and 'Mione are together?"
"Oh. Did I never specifically mention that? Oops" Pansy paused
"Wait since when we're you on a first name basis with Hermi?"
"Uh yeah I have something to tell you but not here, Snakes probably listening"
"Okay...?"
"Follow me" Draco lead Pansy up to the top tower in the castle, the astronomy tower and sat her down.
"Pansy. I'm..." Draco took a deep breath
"I'm gay. And I think I'm in love with Harry Potter" Pansy nodded and excitedly bounced in her chair
"But Pansy, being what I am no one else can know. Its too dangerous. I'm going to see Dumbledore to see if he can stop me being what I am. If he can I'll tell my parents that I'm changing sides. But I'm not going to mention anything about my...preferences of gender or my crush. I just wanted to tell you and clear the air"
"You finally realized! Its taken you so long Dray I've known you we're gay for ages you always seemed more interested around Zabini than me and I'm so happy. I think it's a great idea just keep me updated would you?"
"Of course. I love you Pansy"
"Same here Draco" the two friends hugged and Pansy decided they could skip Herbolgy which also hi happened to be with Gryffindors. Well actually the only two classes they had without Gryffindor was history of magic by themselves and Charms with Hufflepuffs but potions, care of magical creatures, transfiguration and yes even divination was with Gryffindor. Gryffundor and Slytherin even had their free periods at the same time unless they we're taking either Arthmancy or Ancient Runes then they didn't have a break.

Pansy and Draco talked and talked until Draco realised it was almost lunchtime and he had to be at the gargoyle outside Dumbledores office soon. His walk down the long halls was tedious, nerve racking and just plain scary. When he reached the Gargoyle Professor Dumbledor was waiting at the foot of some stairs and Hermione was waiting by the Gargoyle.
"Ahhh Draco. Please come up both of you" draco and hermione stepped onto the bottom stair and the staircase began to move. Hermione and Dumbledire who was used to this felt simply a slight jolts whereas Draco who was completely new to this nearly fell over backwards. They reached the top and all took seats in large comfy chairs around the head masters desk.
"We have an importantnt matter to discuss do we not?"