who is he (part two)

a/n this is going to be short as I am doing homework and other stuff.

after swimming lesson

b; so what was that whole thing about harry

m; oh him nothing

b; mal you know you can tell me anything right

m; ok I will tell you about him, he was my first boyfriend and when he found me hanging out with evie, jay and carlos, he took me to the basement and beat me if it wasn't for those three I probably wouldn't be here. that is it nothing else.

b; ok mal that is horrible but I trust you and I think you are amazing.

m; thank you ben I would love to stay but we need to get back before curfew lets go.

b; fine, but I need to tell you something tomorrow.

m; ok night

b; night

...............................................................................................................................................................................

at belles garden

b; mal

waves at mal and she runs over

m; hey ben now what did you want we have to make it quick as I need to get to class with evie.

b; ok I will try and be quick. mal since the day I mete you I knew you were strong, loyal and fair and that is why I want you to be my queen.

m; of course I will be your queen but I am not marrying you I am still to young.

b; yes I don't want to get married till I am at least 20 but I know who it will be to.

inside mal was screaming she could only just let her happy tears stay inside her. then on the way to her dorm she let them go. when she got to her dorm evie saw her and was getting ready to get matthew and go beat up ben then when she told her what happened they both squealed with joy before being interrupted by a knock at the door.

m; who s it

mt; matthew I heard screaming

m; come in I need to tell you something.

comes in

m; I have exciting news

mt; if you and ben are getting married then I swear I will kill him you are too young

m; I know and I am not getting married for a very long time.

mt; ok good now go ahead

m; ok I am going to be having(gets cut of by matthew)

mt; no mal if you are too young to get married you are way to young to have a baby

m; I wasn't going to say that and I know now let me finish I am going to be having a coronation

mt; why only kings and queens have those wait is my sister going to be queen of auradon

m; yes

mt; yay can I have a bigger dorm

m; ha and no. I am just going to act the same.

e&mt; okay and good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n sorry the past few chapters have been of track one of my cousins wanted it to happen like that so I did. also I will not be doing the coronation or telling people the dare was to ask mal to be queen and tell her brother. I will hopefully get another dare and a truth up tomorrow I hope so I will see yay tomorrow and remember to cheak out my liv, Maddie and the descendants book.

byeeeeeeeeeeee