Chapter 58: Lost

I hugged T in my arms and rested my  chin on his head. My tears fell down his face.

"wake up T. WAKE UP!!" I yelled. I laid him down on the floor and rested my head on his chest. His heartbeat was gone. He was gone.

Darryl tried to help me up but I shook him off and sent him a sharp look. He looked at me with wide eyes. I stared back at him for a moment and averted my eyes back to T.

"We need to bury him" I spoke with a croaked voice.

"Ellie, there's no where...." Rick started to say before I cut him off.

"WE NEED TO BURY HIM!" I yelled turning my head quickly towards him.

"Okay...." Rick said looking at me worriedly. Daryl was giving me the same look. Everyone else was looking at T. I turned back to T and noticed his eyes were open. I slid my hand from his forehead to his nose and closed his eyes. I feared up as I took my hand away. This was the last time I would ever see him. Now I know how Daryl felt with Merle. Even though we don't know where Merle is we thought of the worst. Shit, he was trying to help me and I pushed him away. I'm always pushing him fucking away.

I turned to him and smiled letting him know he was appreciated. He didn't smile back he just smirked. I turned back to T. I took one more look and stood up.

"We need to move him before everyone else sees" I suggested wiping my tears from my eyes. I turned to everyone as they gave a small nod. I smiled once again and sniffled. My nose always gets stuffy when I cry. Why?

Later that day we buried T by the flowers in Alexandria. We had a ceremony that lasted about ten minutes. I was asked by Rick to say something but every time I tried I just couldn't get the words out. I knew what to say but it was as if they were being held prisoner inside of me.

After the ceremony I walked back to our house and just sat there. Couple of minutes later I felt useless. I got out of the house and walked to the armoury. When I got there , there was a teenage boy standing with his back faced to me. I cleared my throat and he jumped causing him to drop what he was grabbing. I looked down and saw bullets fall on the floor. What the....?

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I asked him sharply.

"I'm...I'm Ron. My mom is Jessie. I was just....getting things for...her" he said stuttering.

"She asked for these bullets?" I asked him calmly. He didn't say anything and just nodded. "Well I just happen to know your mom. I'll take these to her" I said picking up the bullets and grabbing the box behind him. I walked to the door and stopped I turned and said, "I'm sure your unarmed mom would love these for her imaginary weapon". I smiled and left. When I walked outside Rick was walking in.

"Why have you got all the bullets?" He asked.

"No reason. For precautions" I said. He didn't seem to buy it but went with it anyway. He walked straight past me and into the armoury. I followed him back in and asked ,

"Do you mind if I keep my knife. I'll promise to hide it. Its.....its special to me". He nodded and smiled while pulling me into a hug. I was a confused what the hug was at first but I just accepted it. I looked around for my knife. My gun was there. Where the fuck is my knife. I started to panic. At this time Rick had already left. I was in the armoury trying to find my knife. Shit.

I ran out of the armoury and out of Deanna's house. I looked for Jessie's house and ran straight to it. It had to be Ron. I reached the door and starting to punch it as hard as I could creating a loud bang. A young kid opened the door. Younger than Ron. He looked scared. I claimed my face and asked him,

"Hey there. Is Ron here?". He nodded and I went inside.

"My names Sam. Ron's my brother. He's not in trouble is he?" He asked.

"We'll have to see about that" I said still smiling. He smiled back. I don't think he fully understood the answer.

"So where is he?" I asked politely. Sam pointed towards upstairs. I walked upstairs and went to the closest room. I opened it to find Ron sitting on his bed reading a comic.

"Where is it?" I said storms up to him.

"Where what?" He asked smirking.

"You know damn well 'what' now give it back" i said clenching my teeth.

"What if I want it?" He said cockily.

"Well it doesn't fucking belong to you now give it back to me before I make you" I threatened.

"Then I guess you'll have to make me" he snapped. Fuck I was done with this boy. I grabbed him by his shirt and picked him up to my height level. I stared at him in the eyes. He was swearing and squealing.

"Are you going to give it back now?" I said sarcastically taking the piss out of him. He nodded and I placed him down. He walked over to a shelf and picked up my knife. I grabbed it and pushed him against the wall. I placed my knife directly under his chin and said,

"Steal my knife one more time and you won't live to see another day". He was sweating even more and panting. He was terrified. I knew I had done what I came to do and released him from my grasp and walked out

I walked back to my house. I had to walk past T's grave which killed me. I looked at it not being able to keep my eyes off it. I blew a kiss to the soil like I did when Zac died. I waved goodbye and carried on walking. I walked past the window of my house and took a glance in while passing. Inside was Daryl sitting on the bed. I moved over a little forcing myself to stop. Sitting next to him was Carol. She was brushing his hair with her hand and touching his knee. Is this bitch for real. I snuck round back and into the house. I creeped up to the front room where they where. What I heard next was.....beyond anything I've ever heard before.