Chapter 8

"Anyone there, earth to my beautiful fiancé?" I saw Roman's hand waving in front of me and I turned to face him.

"Where is your mind baby girl?"

"Sorry I was just thinking ..."

He reached over for my hand and rubbed my finger with my ring on it as he searched my eyes.

"Thinking about what?" We were in Ohio driving over to the arena where Raw was going to take place.

"Nothing really, where's the others?" I looked around and realized our three friends weren't on the bus.

"In the arena, we are here" he shook his head and held out his hand for me.

I had really spaced out and I wasn't even sure what I had been thinking about the entire ride to the arena. I grabbed it and walked ahead but he tugged on my arm and pulled me to him into a kiss.

"I love you Mia"

I smiled as he was being weird, "I love you too Tarzan" he turned me around. I reached for my suitcase as he reached for his and we left the bus.

As we left it I heard "Mia" chants from the fans who were queueing outside and it immediately made me forget about everything as I was finally home again.

"Here we go baby" he kissed the side of my head as we headed over to them to sign some autographs and take pictures.

I walked out as my music filled the arena, I wore a black leather tights with boots and Roman's merch t-shirt but cropped so that my entire tummy was shown with my purple hair straight. I did a flip into the ring and got a mic from the ref.

"Whats up Ohiooooooooo!" the response I got was amazing and I couldn't help but smile.

"It feels amazing to be back I cant believe that I am actually here. I know I have been out for quite sometime but I am back for good and nothing and no one will keep me away from getting my title back which was stolen from me due to my injury and.."

I heard Nikki's music playing and soon saw her walking out with the rest of Team Bella.

I loved the fact that my character was feuding with Nikki. It would be fun as I had never had a war with any of the divas before, especially not my best friend.

I realized that a lot had changed while I was gone with all the divas in their trios and I was pretty much alone, but it made the storyline even more fun.

"Oh hello dear Mia" she smiled as she stayed on top of the stage.

"I would say that I missed you but I was raised not to tell lies, enough with the excuses! Blah blah blah 'I was injured that's why I lost my title' We both know you are better at being Roman's woman more than anything else in this company! "

"Yeah I think she's been out so long she's probably forgotten how to wrestle" Brie said and shrugged.

I walked over to the ropes and leaned on it.

"Why don't you head over to the ring instead of standing there and I'll show you "

She smiled and was about to walk down when I heard my sister's music hit.

"I'm sorry Mia but Nikki has already cashed in her rematch for Hell in a Cell but let's make this interesting since you are entitled to one as well. And since you are doubting Mia's wrestling ability Brie you can face Mia right now and Mia if you are still as good as wrestling as you say you are. It will be a Triple Threat match at HIAC"