Chapter 13

"So where exactly are we going?"

I was busy applying mascara as Roman pulled up his jeans and laid back on the bed.

"Dean mentioned karaoke.."

I trailed off and I heard him chuckling.

We were heading out with the Bella's, John, Daniel and Dean as well as Renee.

I was wearing a black mini dress which was tight at the top and flared out at the skirt, stopping a few inches above my knees with purple polka dots.

"Er you have heard my singing, do you honestly want to embarrass your man like that?"

I turned and he was staring up at the ceiling. I jumped onto him so that I was straddling him and ran my hands over his chest.

"Your singing ain't bad. I love your voice" I shrugged.

He sat up so fast I almost fell back but luckily he held onto my thighs.

"I think by engagement law you are forced to say that" his lips grazed over mine.

"No, I love your deep voice and the way it goes extra low when you randomly start singing" he smiled brightly and leaned up and kissed me hard.

"We have to..." I broke the kiss and he tipped me onto my back and trailed kisses down my neck as his hands trailed higher up my thighs.

"We have to nothing. I want you!" he growled into my skin as he bit into it which caused me to moan.

He looked up at me as I did, smiled and kissed me again as his hands gripped my underwear.

"YO GUYS WHERE YOU AT ???" I heard Dean's voice fill the apartment. Roman cursed and bit my lip.

"Sometimes I wonder why I call him brother when he always has such bad timing!" Roman groaned as his hands ran up my body. He wrapped it around my waist and pulled me to my feet along with him.

"I guess we should go" he sighed and adjusted his boxer and then buttoned up his jeans.

I opened the door and saw Renee drinking juice in the kitchen and Dean sitting on the counter.

"Remind me why I gave you a key to my apartment?" I asked as I walked over to them.

"Well you..." he looked past me and I saw Roman walking out pulling his t-shirt over his head, "Oh let me guess, Renee it seems we have interrupted something. You know we could head outside and then..."

"Shut up!" Roman growled and walked out. I laughed as Dean rolled his eyes.

"Do not take your sexual frustrations out on me uce!"

I shook my head and we followed. I jumped onto Roman's back ,bit into his neck and then jumped off running to the elevator.

He smirked at me as he reached me, "Teasing me again Mi?" I shrugged and leaned up and kissed him and he wrapped his arm around me.

He then kissed my forehead and got into the elevator as Dean and Renee followed.

●●●

"WELCOME ,WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS!! TO GREASE KARAOKE NIGHT!!!! TO START OFF IT WILL BE MY DEAR FRIENDS SITTING RIGHT THERE, THE FIRST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE WILL BE DEAN AND RENEEEEEE!!!!!"

Chris Jericho was the MC at this bar some nights.

Dean and Renee sang 'Summer Loving' they were doing well and half way into the song Dean was on his knees crawling to Renee as she danced, he quickly got to his feet and held her as they swayed to the beat.