Why Do All Girls Have To Wear Such Sexual Things

The end of the day rolled around quicker than I thought and I soon walked down to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Autumn I think that's her name came skipping up beside me. She smiled brightly in my direction and I quirked an eyebrow at her but looked around for the bus.

"So my very first friend how was your day so far?" She questioned looking at me her eyes crinkling in the corners again as she smiled. I snorted at her theory of us being friends and continued to ignore her. I heard her huff from next to me and she crossed her arms over her chest  and pouted like a little kid. I rolled my eyes real mature there real mature. The bus pulled up in front of us and I quickly got on and made my way towards the back and plopped down in a  corner seat. I rummaged through my bag looking for my journal when I heard the seat  creak from beside me. I glared up at her and put the meanest scowl on my face that basically drove anybody away. She just smiled at me and moved closer to me. 

I moved closer towards the window getting space between her and me. She moved even closer to me until I was pushed up against the window.

"Do you mind?" I snapped at her glaring.

"Nope why do you mind?" She asked innocently. I stared at her.

"Yes I mind you're in my personal space so can you move." I growled at her gritting my teeth to keep from cussing her out. She just continued to look at me with her big light brown eyes which seemed to draw me into her. I shook my head and glared at her again what is it with this girl couldn't she tell that I didn't want to be friends with her. I sighed and glared out the window angrily if she was gonna sit by me fine but I was gonna ignore her until she finally gave up.

"So Kayden is it?" She asked looking over at me. I continued to look out the window pretending I didn't hear her. She poked my arm to get my attention but I ignored her. She repeatedly poked my arm and my temper flared up. I grabbed her hand held it tightly glaring at her. The tingles shot up my arm and my mind suddenly went blank. I gazed at her hand in mine. Her hands are so soft like a cloud. I shook my head slightly.

"Stop touching me." I growled shoving her hand away from me. She gaped at me but her mouth formed into a small smile. It made her eyes do that thing in the corner again.

"Well I'll stop touching you if you answer this one question?" She asked. She jutted her bottom lip out in a pout and I couldn't but to cave. It's like all my manly hood was shot out from under me.

"Fine what is it?"I asked sighing heavily. She squealed in excitement and then composed herself. I chuckled and her smile broadened.

"Ok ok what's the best thing that's ever happened to you?" She questioned. I opened my mouth to tell her something but the bus stopped at my stop.

"Well I would answer but this is my stop so see ya." I said pushing her out of my way and heading off the bus. I heard her huff and stomp down the aisle way. I groaned I forgot that she had the exact same bus stop. I frowned and hurried off the bus. I sped my way down the sidewalk trying to not let her catch up with me. 

I glanced both ways before crossing the street and I hurried into the coffee shop that I worked with.

"Kay how ya been budy?" Steve the manager asked raising both his hands in the air as a greeting. Steve has always been like the father I've never had. He has a slight pudge to him and he has graying hair with thick bushy eyebrows.

"Hey Steve." I called back smiling slightly. I walked around towards the back and put on my brown apron. I clocked in my time and walked around to the front counter. I typed in my number for the cash register and looked up at my first customer and scowled.

"God Dammit why are you following me." I snapped at her. She smirked at me and looked me up and down eyeing my chest a little longer than necessary. I smirked oh I get it she wants something from me.