Day 32

Kassidys pov

"Hello?" I said answering my iPhone.

"Hey Kass?" The voice said. It was Sam. My ex boyfriend.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry and I'm going to make it up to you. Meet me at the private beach in 3 hours. And dress pretty." He said.

"And if I don't?" I tested him.

"Trust me, you will want to come. The Kassidy I know will love to be here in 3 hours." He said proving a fact.

"Well did you know that the Kassidy that you knew doesn't like her boyfriend getting it on with one of her best friends?" I shouted at my phone and hung up. That was all of the sudden.

I got up off my couch and walked over to my walk-in closet and grabbed a loose rainbow coloured shirt that said 'Never Stop Dreaming' with a Mickey Mouse head on the side. I took a pair of light washed shorts and pair of dark blue converse. I walked over to my little bathroom and curled my long messy black hair.

I walked down the hallways and heard two people making out loudly from behind a closed door. I thought it was Kian, one of my friends, and Erielle, my bestie for the restie, so I swung the door open but didn't see Kian and Erielle.

It was Connor and Trevor. Two of the six guys I live with.

"Uh, Kassidy." Connor said awkwardly. They were both sitting on the bed with no shirts on.

"Did I disturb something?" I asked pointing at them.

"No, come in." Connor said putting his shirt on. Trevor slid his shirt on and didn't say a word.

"So, in there something going on here?" I asked sitting on their bed slowly.

"Well, sorta." Connor said getting up and shutting the door.

"Elaborate." I said listening.

"Well, can I tell her?" Connor asked Trevor.

"Well she already knows." Trevor's voice cracked.

"Ok well-" Connor started.

"I'll tell. It was at my place. After a long meeting with O2L, Connor and I left to Chipotle for a bite to eat. We talked about the future of O2L and our own individual futures and we both pretty much said that we'd both be living happily with a husband and adopted children." Trevor said.

"Wait, I'm not trying to be rude but so you two are both gay?" I asked. This was already getting so confused.

"Y-yes." Connor said looking down at his fidgety fingers. I nodded and Trevor continued to tell their story.

"After Chipotle, we went over to my place and hung out. While we hung out at my place, we played games and ended out making out in my room." Trevor said choking out the last part.

"And ever since then, we've met at midnight every night to make out in a back alley." Connor said finishing off their story. The room filled with silence for a while.

"Have you told anyone else?" Is the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"No, just you so you can't tell anybody either got it?" Connor said sternly.

"Got it. I'm happy for you two." I said putting out my arms and we came into a group hug.

"Thanks." Trevor said smiling and look at Connor,

"Well, I am going to head out, see ya!" I said walking out of the room and closing the door behind me. That wasn't something that I was expecting to see. But it was always something that I could see. It was something with those two, they would exchange small glances or they would poke each other. I am really truly happy for them!