Day 37

Sam's pov

Today is the One Direction concert surprise for Kassidy. I'm honestly not really feeling it after what happened yesterday but I have to go through with my plan.

I woke up and walked downstairs where Erielle sat eating a big bowl of Fruit Loops.

"Stop staring, I'm feeding two!" She said rudely. I stopped looking at her and walked to the kitchen. I threw two pop tarts in the toaster and waited for them to pop.

Once they popped, I put them on a plate and sat at the table across from Erielle who poured her third bowl of Fruit Loops,

"Tell me what really happened between you and Maci." She said shutting off her phone that she was on.

"Maci told you what happened. It's what she said." I lied to her.

"Tell me the truth." She said.

"That is the truth." I argued.

"No it's not Samuel. Please tell me the real truth." She sounded frustrated. She did not just say that. She must mean business.

I exhaled a breath that I didn't know I was holding in, "Maci and I had sex." I said looking down at my pop tart. I heard Erielle swallow her food and put her spoon down in her bowl of cereal.

"W-what?" She asked in disbelief.

"I had sex with Maci." I winced each time I used the words 'sex' and 'Maci' in the same sentence.

"I knew you guys were lying." She said proving me wrong.

"We didn't lie about my car though. It wouldn't start and know it's in the shop." I said as if I proved her wrong too.

"What were you thinking Sam?" She asked me softly.

"I-I don't know." I slowly looked at Erielle. "Please don't tell Kassidy." I pleaded.

"I won't tell her," she said and I took a deep breath. "only if you tell her." She finished. I guess she didn't finish her sentence.

"I can't tell her." My voice trembled.

"Then I will have to." She negotiated.

"No." I pleaded. Kassidy can't know. It'll break her.

"Then you do it." She said.

"FINE!" I yelled startling Erielle. "I'll do it." I lowered my voice.

"Good." Erielle said in satisfaction and walked out of the room. I huffed in frustration and went up to get ready for the concert.

After taking a shower, getting changed and making sure I had the tickets, I went into Kassidy's room to wake her up. I slowly creaked the door open and saw Kassidy beautifully sleeping in her bed. She was curled up into a little ball.

"Hey baby, wake up." I whispered laying beside her and lightly kissing the back of her neck.

"Ugh, what time is it." She mumbled turning around so she was facing me.

"Time for you to get up." I said.

"Don't be a smartass." She said lightly hitting me in the face.

"It's better than being a dumbass." I told her and she laughed lightly. "Get up Kass, I have a surprise for you." I said pecking her lips then getting up.

"What's the surprise?" She asked sleepily. She rolled over and sat up on the edge of her bed. Her hair was messy and her eyes were barely open.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise. Hurry, we have to leave in a couple  hours." I grinned walking out of the room to finish getting everything ready.