Chapter five

"I smile and they think it's a habit, but a little do they know it's a mask to hide pain"

Chapter five

"So....will you marry me " Cameron asked, bending down to his knees as he reaches his hand forward. "I don't have a ring with me so.." Zainab just stared at him not knowing what to do or to say, silence filled the atmosphere surrounding them. They both glared at each other eyes as words couldn't be spoken. Zainab was shocked, she didn't except this from him, who knew that Cameron Johnson, the world most popular, handsome billionaire would ever knee down and propose to a ordinary modest Muslim girl , Zainab bin Mustafa.

"Umm....are you going to say anything or what?"Cameron broke the silence as Zainab shook herself out of her train of thoughts, she cleared her throat and opened her mouth to say something.

"I can't....." Was all that came out of her mouth, Cameron looked at her as his eyebrows knitted together into a frown.

"Why?" Cameron inquired,  he clenched his jaw as angry and annoyance erupted inside of him.

"I mean my father needs to know, I can't marry someone and he does know about it" Zainab hissed.

"Well you saw that they don't want you so why are you wasting you time AND MINE?" He said in angry, Zainab gulped as Cameron stood up and walked towards her while she took steps back.

"Listen..." He said, "we won't do anything, I mean will just show the public and our families that we are a happy married couple, but when we are only at home you can sleep in your room and I'll sleep in my room.but maybe in public we might have to hold hands or hug or something like that nothing else. Until we don't have your father's and family's approval we won't do anything. Trust me!" He said with all his heart, Zainab thought about it for a while then looked up at Cameron as she gave him a thin smile.

"So will you be my lawfully and Islamically wife" cameron kneed to the floor again and reached his hand out.

"Yes I will, but I have a question is Islamically a word"  she asked, placing her hand in his, Cameron let out a chuckle as he stood up with Zainab's hand in his.

"So...where do we have to go to get married and for me to convert?"

"Mosque"

......................................

Hey guys, so i don't really know how  a nikkah goes, but I just know that you are asked something three time, so .....plz vote and comment
Back to the book...

"We begin and end  in the name of Allah (s.w.a) the most beneficent, most merciful, do you Cameron Johnson accept Zainab bin Mustafa as your wife?"

"Yes"

"Do You accept Zainab bin Mustafa as your wife"

"Yes"

"Do you accept Zainab bin Mustafa as your wife?"

"Yes I do" Cameron said

"Do you Zainab bin Mustafa accept Cameron Johnson as you husband?"

"Yes"

"Do you Zainab bin Mustafa accept Cameron Johnson as you husband?"

"Yes"

"Do you Zainab bin Mustafa accept Cameron Johnson as you husband?"

"Yes I do "

"Please sign here and congratulations Zainab bin Mustafa is now in your nikkah Cameron Johnson" said the Iman (priest ) as he shakes Cameron hand. "And also welcome back to Islam brother"

"Thank you so much "

After signing the nikkah paper, Zainab and Cameron head out of the mosque and gets in Cameron's car. Zainab was married to Cameron Johnson, who in the world knew they were going to husband and wife one day ?

"Where are we going?" Zainab asked looking at Cameron but he was confused on the road. "Cam...cameron"

"Huh...I'm sorry what?"

"What we're thinking about that you didn't even pay attention to what I said " Zainab asked giving him a thin smile. Cameron shift his gaze at her then immediately back on the road.

"I was thinking about how I'm supposed to let my mum that I'm a Muslim now" he said, "my mum hates Muslim, I mean obviously the news that's been going around about Islam"

"What kinda of news ?"

"Like Muslims are terrorists, you know that Isis, she thinks that they are all killers and..so and so" he uttered as he felt a warm hand on his. He looked at the hand and then the owner, it was Zainab.

"It's okay Allah will make it easy for you ...and I'll be beside you till death a parts us" she said playing a beautiful smile on her pretty face, making him smile as well.

"So where are going ?"

"Shopping" Cameron said as Zainab lets out a lazy moan causing Cameron to laugh hard. "Why do you hate shopping ?" He asked

"Yep. I hate it so much. "

"Wow...honestly your the first girl I've seen who said she hates shopping, why do you hate it ?" he spoke stopping at the red light and turning his head to her

"Well whenever i would go shopping with my parents, we would walking for hours and we come home with nothing or just one item" she said, Cameron let out loud yet hard laughter. He has never laughed like this before, maybe Islam was the right religion for him after all.

"Do worry it's going to happen this time"

"Can I ask you something ? Zainab asked as he looked at her and smirked,

"You already are wifey ..." He uttered as Zainab blushed looking down at her hand.

"How ....old are ....you?"

"That's a rude question you know" he declared as he parked the car and pulled out the key whistle staring  at Zainab.
"Yeah I know I but your my husband now I can ask you right" she pronounced gazing at her hands as she heard a deep chuckle.

"What's so funny ?" She asked

"You look so cute when your shy and the way you talk is like a baby girl that didn't get a unicorn for her birthday" he teased her, she dagger him while he laughed.

"Okay fine be like that..you...piece of she-camel poo" she said but didn't really stop Cameron from laughing in fact he was laughing even hard that he had to clutch hon to his stomach. He looked so good when he smile, as cute dimples appeared on his cheek.

"Oh god, I've never laughed this much before. Well no has made me laugh"he said as he sigh and ran his fingers though his incredibly soft yet sexy hair.

"You should always smile, you look good with it" Zainab compliment, smiling at him. Cameron stared at her as he couldn't take his gaze off her pretty face.

"Just good or handsome, stunning, hot , sexy, gorgeous and..."

"No, no I think good suit you not any of what you said" Zainab cut him off as they both chuckled and got off the car while they walked towards to the shops.

"Ca...cameron"

Don't forget to vote, comment and share
_________________________________