Chapter ten

Cameron walked her inside and shut the door with a gentle kick behind him. He took her to the living room and placed her on the couch, leaning in to kiss her lips...

"Cameron-I-" Zainab tried to speak but Cameron ignored her and cupped her cheeks as he leans down making Zainab nervous as hell. Her heart was racing a marathon, she felt her palms sweat as she clutched it together. She began to pant softly when she realised Cameron was only a few millimetre away from her lips. Zainab shuts her eyes and licked her lips and waiting for him to plays his lips on her.

Cameron held her cheeks with slightly pressure, leaning in and finally feeling the soft yet full lips touch. He started to sucked on her lower lips as all she did was shut her eyes tightly and held her breath. She eventually let out a edible moan when Cameron softly bit her lip and tighter the hold on her cheeks. Cameron leaned in to make the kiss even deeper and harsher.

Zainab lips were sore, he was biting it so harshly she had to stop him somehow. She snaked her arm around his neck, as she made fingers run into his soft hair and slightly pulled it, making Cameron groan in frustration and bit her lip even harder.

He bind the grip on her cheeks and kissed her aggressively as the taste sour blood come in his mouth which made him suck on her lips. Zainab let free a moan, digging her fingers through his shirt and into Cameron's muscular back. She could feel her lips beginning to bleed, but Cameron's touch was to irresistible on her, she couldn't get enough of his lips playing on her.

He finally released the hold on her cheek as he snaked it around her small waist and pulled her up, closer to his lips.
"Kiss me back God-dam-it" he against her lips, Zainab grasped and gently sucked on to his lower lips . Cameron slightly pulled away as catch they breath and then he started to lick her lips while Zainab panted softly with her eyes closed. He let go of one of his Hand that was on her waist and placed it on her cheek.

He pecked her lips violently as he dragged his hand up to her turban and knocked it off , making her instantly open her eyes. Cameron smirked against her lips and resumed the kiss as he hungrily captured her lower lips in between his teeth and nibbled on it.

They body were hot as they collided with each other.He started to crease her waist, exploring her waist with his hand as he slipped it under her shirt making Zainab gasp and pull back. Cameron didn't stop, he leaned in forward and continued creasing her bare waist and nibbling her lips.

His touch felt so heavenly on her body as it plead for more. Cameron let free her lips and nuzzled her neck making Zainab moan even louder. His hand on her traveled deeper as he grabbed her nape and pulled her closer. He lightly nibbled her neck as Zainab dig her fingers into his back and slid it down.