chapter 3

I had ran down the sidewalk, not caring that there was a chance for the thin layer of ice to become a rink if I didn't step right. Who on earth wears a coat open revealing a nicely toned body? My hot breath became a small trail of fog as I made the space between me and that guy as long as possible. I didn't like the heavy feeling of longing when I was with him.

I hated the images of his lips on mine, or the urgency my body had for a complete stranger.

This is completely insane I couldn't possibly start yearning for something that I have no clear idea of what it is. I stormed into the movie theater as the warmth crowded aroma soothed my cold running body. Breathing short tired gasps of air as I slowly tried to connect my brain to my body. Even if for a slight second my mind was turned into absolute pudding.

"Rose?" 

I turn around to see Claire and James looking at me slightly worried. They were holding hands and James already had popcorn in his hands.

"Hey sorry that i was left behind back there."

"Rose, you've been gone for almost an hour. We tried calling your phone and you never answered." Claire all of a sudden turned a bit red and i knew that i was going to get the pissed off squeal.

"I thought that you were feeling bad for being the third wheel! I felt so bad about it that we couldn't have fun in the theater!" James blushed and i literally wanted to gag. I knew that he was the only one that had some decency when it came to their love life.

"Just a side note here, that is way too much information Claire." My nose scrunched up and she literally went over to me and flicked my nose.

"I'm not kidding Rose what the hell happened that you went vamoose all of a sudden!" She squealed and almost everyone in the movie theater turned to look at us. I gave everyone an apologetic smile before i reached over and placed my hands on her shoulder. 

But then it got me thinking what happened back there with that mysterious weirdo did not last more than fifteen minutes max. My running to here was probably an extra ten minutes, point was that it couldn't have been an hour that i was missing.

"Claire are you sure it was an hour?" My tone was skeptical but by the way she glared at me I knew that it must've been heard like a mock.

"Why I ought a-" I could feel her anger spike when i feel a hand slowly slip around my waist. My back straightened almost automatically when that fire spark returned to my body. I was about to move away but his hand anchored around my waist and pressed me to his damn touch body.

"My apologies for my tardiness, you must be Claire." I wanted to turn around and see who the hell was touching me and being way too familiar. I tried to wiggle around to look behind my shoulder, sure enough those silver eyes that stopped me back over at the street were right next to me.

I wanted to protest, I wanted to yell for security because a stranger was holding me in a way that i gave him no permission in holding me like the way he was. But my body on the other hand somehow leaned in towards him accepting the way he was holding onto me. Part of me felt comforted and almost special and had completely forgotten that my best friend was right in front of me.

"Oh... OHH so you met out there?" Claire's tone had completely made a one eighty degree turn and was now in a very peppy and hyper mood. James on the other hand had the lost expression on his face. Clearly not understanding what on earth had happened.

"Yes, I apologize for causing you to worry about her. I can assure you there is no need for such unnecessary dread for her safety." What book did this man come out from? But somehow i find myself looking up at his aloof attitude, that smile that just calms all your nerves and those eyes that are a complete contradiction to the effect his smile has on you.

"Umm it's alright really i just wished that Rose could've at least send me a text that she had things to do." She said her bright blue eyes looking down at me, giving me the spill the tea look when you're done eyes. I was a bit out of there with this man's hand still on my waist!

"In that case maybe we should go back to the movie Claire." James lightly tugged Claire's overly curious busy body and at first she complained and struggled until James pulled her in and kissed her on her lips lovingly. My heart skipped a bit when i wondered how would that be with this guy. Once they were out of view it's as if my body got a grip and literally shoved the stranger away from me.

"Don't you dare touch me who the hell are you!" I growled realizing that everyone around us all of a sudden faded in color a bit. Almost as if the filter was changed in a camera, I took a stepped back and looked over at the silvered eye stranger.

"Who the hell are you? Are you the one doing this?" My voice was a little more composed than i felt deep inside of me. I took one step away from the guy but it's as if something was pulling me towards him.

"Rose, I was not lying when i said for them not to worry about you. I wouldn't dare harm something that is deadly important and vital to me." His warm mellow tone was hypnotic, but that still did not answer what was going on around me. 

"How do you know my name?" I breathed when all of a sudden my mind started turning it's wheels. That voice I've heard it more before today.

"I've known you for a long time Rose, I was just waiting in the sidelines to make sure you can... well accept me." His eyes glimmered when all of a sudden his body flickered and changed into a metamorphic change. Once again a beautiful silver wolf was standing right in front of me. In the middle of a movie theater, but just like before no one could see him except me. 

"You're the wolf from the park." I spoke, but it was as if the words that came out of my mouth were not registering in my mind. This isn't happening, there's a rational explanation for all of this.

Rose! 

I didn't even feel it, but my body felt weak all of a sudden and i collapsed right in the middle of the theater.