Chapter 15

lukes pov 

5 Days Later....

I sit on the couch, and hear the wheels of a suitcase rolling down the hall way. Tears in my eyes, cause I know whats happening now. Its so silent you could hear a pin drop, theres tension in the air its like fog.

The sound suddenly stops and is replaced with a sigh. I look over my shoulder and see Calum, mirroring my facial expression. I can see the sadness and guilt in his dark brown eyes, I can see the way he is swallowing hard, but what i can't see is what is happening in the future. And to be honest I don't want to know. I slowly and shakily stand up and make my way over to him. We stand face to face, noses almost touching. I can feel his warm breath on my dry lip, and its suffocating. I fling my arms around him, and bury my face in the crook of his neck. He reacts the same, arms quickly curling around my shaking body. I cry, theres nothing else to do, so I just cry. My hot, salty tear make a wet spot on his uniform. I can tell he is crying too, by the way his body is shaking and his breathing is short and uneven. We pull apart ever so slightly and join our lips together. Its slow but meaningful, it tastes sweet but salty due to are tears. It lasts about 5 seconds before a taxi horn broke us apart. 

"i love you so so so much Luke, and i promise time will fly, ill be back before you know it. you made my life so much better, and soon we will be a family, we will have to little people with us in 6 months and i promise i will be there for you, and them. i will give them everything they want, everything you want. i want to grow old with you, i want to buy you all the Nutella you want, i want to watch our children grow up, i want to marry you, so Luke will you make my dreams come true and marry me?" he asks getting on one knee. I nod silently, tears rolling down my face, he grins and slip a beautiful ring on my finger. Once again we kiss, once again the taking beeps.

This was it. He opens the door , and turns around so he is facing me once again.

"i love you " he says with  a small smile. And before I can reply he closes the door. I hear the taxi drive away, it just me now.

"i love you too" i whisper to where Calum was, which is now just the door. I look down at my ring that is on my left ring finger. I smile slightly at the sight, and caress it to my chest. Right where my heart is. Im not crying anymore, because he promised me, he promised me he will be fine, that he'll be back before i know it. And i believe him. 

----

plz dont hate me.

goals: 

5 stars, 3 comments