Dayla Like You

🌄 🏠Next Day At Maggie's House 🌄 🏠

* the girls woke up first so they did they daily routine *

👕👖Dayla's Outfit 👕👖

Dayla took a shower and washed her hair. She flat iron her hair, put her Tims on, with her light blue jeans, and with her black, white, and red 99 problems shirt.

👕👖 Jazmine's Outfit👕👖

Jazmine took a shower after Dayla and washed her hair. She curled her hair, put her all white adidas, with her all white pants, and a white and black patterned shirt and rolled it up so her tattoos were showing.

👕👖 Maggie's Outfit 👕👖

Maggie took a shower after Jazmine and washed her hair. She just let her hair air dry so it can puff out, with her black lebrons, with her black jeggings, and her black and white Betty Boo sweater.

💺 Living Room 💺

* the girls was downstairs in the living room sitting on the couch when the boys walked downstairs *

Elijah : why y'all up early?

Jazmine : we have school babe

Justin : dang I forgot

Maggie : I bet so go get dressed

👕👖 Elijah's Outfit 👕👖

Elijah took a shower. He put on black and white kyries, with his black and white jersy that show his muscles, and with his black jeans.

👕👖 Justin's Outfit 👕👖

Justin took a shower after Elijah. He put on his Tims, with his white shirt, and his white pants.

* they walk back downstairs and sit next to their girlfriends *

Justin : hey babe