Ashley Jackson

Hola!! I'm Ashley Jackson! Most people call me Ashley but Scar calls me Ash and Darcy. No clue where she got Darcy from. It just kinda appeared one day. If you are a bit slow and haven't figured it out by now I am Scar's best friend. We have been friend since we were 13 so before her brother left for the X-Factor. I had always been the rebellious one of us until he left. Then she did a complete 180 and became worse than me. Now I have to hold her back from doing some things like stealing. Yea I'm still a rebel/bad-ass but I really don't wanna go to jail and if theres no way in Hell I would let Scar go to jail alone. I know there are things she is hiding from me but I know not to push her into telling me. Tried that once and she snapped. for 3 days I had a black eye. NOT FUN. She apologized and felt extremely guilty after and I knew she didn't mean to do it cause it wasn't really a punch she just threw her hands into the air and I happened to be there. GEEZ I just realized that I have been rambling on. I have always been really talkative. Always getting into trouble with my big mouth, and Im rambling again so Ill just move on to the facts.

Birthday: June 27, 1994 (yea I know 6 days after Scar)

Favorite Color: Blue and Dark Purple

Favorite Artist/Band: P!NK and  Skrillex

Height and weight: 5 foot 4 inches and 111 pounds

Random Facts: Black belt in Karate (not quite as good as Scar but pretty damn close). Ive done wrestling so Im good at that shit. I party, drink, but I don't smoke. My dad died of lung cancer from smoking and I have been trying to get Scar to stop. She only does now when she's really stressed. Or at least I think she does. 

I gots to go its time to pick up Scar for a party.