Chapter 4 - "That Time of Month"

-Kat's p.o.v-

I woke up the next morning with a terrible pounding in my head. I opened my eyes and saw some aspirin and a cup of water on my night stand. I mentally thanked whoever put it there before taking the medicine and chugging down the water. I got out and walked to my bathroom and turned the hot water on all the way letting the bathroom get nice and steamy before jumping in and doing my showery stuff. I got out of the shower and changed into THIS and followed the smell of bacon downstairs into the kitchen.
"Morning" Ash sleepily says as she sips on her coffee while messing with her phone.
"Good Morning!" I respond while I start fixing my coffee. "Louis do you have any chocolate milk mix?" I found a mug and poured in some coffee and some French Vanilla creamer.
"I see you still like your coffee the same as before I left." He said pulling out the chocolate mix. "I made sure to get some of the foods you crave and some of your favorites a couple days ago."
"Thanks!" I said grabbing the chocolate mix from him and putting some in my coffee. I sat down at the table next to Darcy and saw she was playing Gran Toss. That game is so addicting and fun.
"Breakfast is ready!" Louis said setting down bacon, eggs, pancakes, and Nilla Waffers? The cookies are probably for my coffee. Someone is trying to get on my good side. I do remember what happened last night but I don't feel bad about it. He need to know it and I guess it felt kinda good to get it off my chest. I picked up my plate and loaded it up with bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I soaked the pancakes in blueberry syrup. OMG This is amazing. It should be legal to marry food. I would marry pancakes and bacon and we would live a long and happy 5 minutes together then I would marry some more. Oh that would be so cool.
"Morning" Harry mumbled as he walked into the kitchen in his Calvin Klein boxers. DAYYUMMM that dudes got some abs. AND THE V LINE THINGY. Breathe Scar Breathe. In out. In out. Ok I think I'm good.
"You ok there Scar?" Darcy asks giggling. I rolled my eyes knowing she thinks I like Harry. Never in a million years will I like someone like that. I am to die alone with 69 cats.
"Just dandy Darce." I responded. Stuffing more syrup covered bacon into my mouth. Harry looked at me with a weird questioning face. "What I like my bacon and I like it covered in syrup. Leave me alone." I say putting more bacon into my mouth.
"Not not that! I thought her name was Ashley." he said. I couldn't help but laugh a little at his face.
"It is but I call her Darcy and when I'm lazy or tired Darce."
"Ohhh! I like that name."
"Looks like I have to find another nickname for her then." I teased.
"Well then maybe I will just have to start calling her Darcy instead of you then."
"NO! You call her Darcy and I will personally kick your dick so fucking hard you won't be able to have kids. And then when you finally start to recover I will kick you 10 times harder. So I suggest you don't call Ashley Darcy because that is my nickname for her and not yours GOT IT?" By now I am towering over him (he is sitting) and I'm holding my fork as if I was going to stab him with it.
"Woah there. I was just teasing but um. Are you on your period?" He hesitantly asked.
"YES IM ON MY MOTHER FUCKING PERIOD AND I SUGGEST YOU DONT FUCKING PISS ME OFF BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS BECAUSE I WILL PERSONALLY GET A BUTCHERS KNIFE AND CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS. LOOOOOOUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ya Im on my stupid period and I get terrible mood swings on it. And really bad cravings.
"WHATTTTT!" He calls from the living room.
"DO YOU HAVE YOUR LICENSE?"
"YEPPP!"
"COOL YOUR TAKING ME TO THE STORE!!!!! " I'm really craving some butterscotch and chocolate ice cream with a bunch of chocolate shit on it.
"Butterscotch?" he asks walking into the kitchen with his keys in his hand.
"And chocolate ice cream with all the chocolate ice cream toppings."
"Ok. And popcorn, skittles, and m&m's for you Ashlee?" Yea me and Darce are always at the same time. Remember how I said that Me and Lou were close before he left? Ya well he was close to Ashlee too. So he knows all this shit about us but I'm surprised he still remembers.
"Yea thanks Lou." she says making another cup of coffee.
Louis and I drove to the store listening to the radio not talking. When we got there I got all the candy, ice cream and its shit, popcorn, Monsters (energy drinks for those of you who don't know what it is.), and tampons. We checked out while getting some weird looks from the cashier dude. Apparently he doesn't have any sisters. We got in the car and just listened to the radio on the way home. I kinda miss being close to Louis and don't really wanna act mad but I don't wanna just drop it very fast. I am gonna just ease into it.
"HONEY I'M HOME!!!!" I shouted walking into the kitchen to find Darcy exactly where I found her and she is still sipping on her coffee and playing on her phone. "Yo bitch I got the stuff."
"Dude! Don't talk about it so loud you bro is right there. Geez I didn't even know you were doing that still." she whisper shouted. I could help but just bust out laughing. She of course thought I meant drugs because I brought home drugs and used that a few times before. When I finally sobered up enough to talk I explained.
"I'm talking about the shit from the store. Geez I stopped that a while ago it was to over rated." Louis just keeps looking between us looking very confused but I didn't feel like filling him in on what he is missing. I looked into the bags and pulled out the ice cream I got for me. I poured a bunch of chocolate syrup and hard shell into it and then grabbed a fork. Ya a fork. I don't really like spoons so I try not to use them. I grabbed the ice-cream tub I'm eating out of and all the chocolate shit I bought and headed into the living room. When I got in there I saw that Harry was already there watching Ridiculousness. Sweet!!! My favorite show. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"HARRYY DOOORRR!" I screamed even though he is 3 feet away from me.
"Sheesh I'm right here no need to scream." he said going to open the door. "Oh hey guys come on in." I heard many footsteps then in comes......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it takes me so long to update. I have a lot going on this month. I wrote most of this while I was in the mall today shopping for dresses. I have 4 events that need a dress and my mom is having a hard time getting me to even look at any cause I am NOT a fan of dresses.
THE MORE COMMENTS AND HEARTS THE FASTER I UPDATE!!!!!!

Follow me I follow back

~Kat