Chapter 3~ Do the wrong thing

Awww. I love septiplier! They are so cute but anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

(ANTISÉANS POV)
I need to break out of Séan's body and become immortal! That's it! but the only way i get to leave séan's body is through him kissing a girl he truly loves. But I would kill to have (y/n) she is so gorgeous and agile. i must get started on my plan right away!

(SÉAN'S POV)
I would love to do it with her but I don't want to scare her or make her feel anymore uncomfortable here. I looped my fingers around hers and she looked up and me and smiled, her beautiful smile that drives me crazy every time i see it. I rubbed her head and asked her,"Are you tired?" She responded with a yawn and a nod.

(YOUR POV)
I felt him pick me up,bridal style, and take me to the bedroom. He set me on the bed very gracefully and I kissed his cheek and blushed. I saw his face turn a deep shade of red. I chuckled at him and made a serious face. He climbed on top of me and said,in a serious tone,"Do you think its funny to tease me?" I looked up at him, Fear in my eyes, and I said," N-No I wasn't teasing you, I-I just thought it was adorable that..." he cut me off with a kiss, it was so...amazing, it felt like years but it only lasted seconds. It felt like the most elegant flower was brushed on top of my lips. He pulled back and said,"It's okay, your adorable when you try to tease me, but im better at teasing." He kissed my head and said,"Get some sleep princess." I blushed so hard i thought my nose was going to bleed! I turned over and fell into a deep sleep.

(SÉANS POV)
I saw her asleep and i remembered I had to play Prop Hunt with Mark,Bob, and Wade. I rushed to my computer and i skyped called them and they asked simultaneously,"Séan where have you been?!" I laughed and said,"Sorry,my friend came and visited and i was getting her to sleep." Wade laughed and said," Oooo its a she? Whats her name?" I blushed and said,"( your first and last name)." Mark laughed and said,"Alright guys lets get started."

(TIME SKIP AFTER THE VIDEO AND LOTS IF CURSING AND LAUGHING)

(SÉANS POV)
Me and mark decided to video chat for a little while longer, he wanted to ask me something,"So has, you know, Antiséan show up recently?" I looked at the ground, wishing to say no, I sighed a depressing sigh and said,"No he keeps coming back and making me so sexual towards (y/n) and its making me mad, she can never know about him. Mark put his hand to his face and shook his head and said,"Séan..she needs to know, if she finds out everything will go wrong." I realized he was telling the truth but I just couldn't. I quickly changed the subject,"So what about you mark, has Darkipiler show at all?" Mark bit his lip, and said,"Yeah but he's immortal now he is on the loose, im scared he is coming for Antiséan so they can team up and take over the world." I shivered at what he said, i bit my finger nail and i said,"Im gonna go Mark, ill call you tomorrow." I ended the call and i got up and rubbed my eyes. Then I felt something off..my gut began to hurt. I got on my knees and I saw what was happening...Antiséan was leaving my body.

(ANTISÉAN POV)
Yes yes yes! I have escaped this poor, depressing soul! I saw Séan's face, frozen in fear! I laughed and said,"Now its my chance to make (y/n) mine forever. Séan stood up and said,"NO YOU CAN'T DRAG HER INTO THIS MESS! she is just and innocent girl!" I put my finger on my chin, and thought of a great idea,"Fine Séan, I have a bet, If you can make (y/n) Fall in love with you, I will go back into your body and never bother you again. But, if you can make her fall in love with you, she will be mine..FOREVER! I laughed an evil laugh.

(SÉANS POV)
I looked at the devilish scheme in his eyes, i thought to myself,"I can do this I know I can." I walked up to Antiséan and i looked straight into his gray smokey eyes, with red pupils and said,"I can do this, I accept your bet." He held out his shadowy hand, i shook his hand. It sent shivers up my spine, how cold his hand was. He leaned real close to my face, I could smell the death in his breath, he said,"You have 20 Days, no longer, I will be back to pick up (y/n) very soon." He gave you a dirty grin and vanished. I put my hand on my head and thought,"How on earth can i make her fall in love with me in 20 days." I shook my head and slugged my way to bed to sleep off a plan.
________________________
Ooooooooh! Antiséan has a plan up his sleeve. I wonder how Séan will do it.
-
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THE VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS! AND HIGHFIVES ALL AROUND -WAPISH- -WAPISH- AND THANK YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU DUDES..IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
-
-thoughts?,comments?,opinions?, questions? Leave them below!!
-
-
~Love shelbisepticeye ❤️