Florida Kisses (Before You Exit Fanfic )

My names Tinsley Mace, I'm 19 years old and have  Bright blue eyes and long brown hair and i'm 5'4. I have 2 younger sisters ; Gannon that's 17 and Halston 15 years old. We're originally from Michigan but we moved to Orlando,Florida when I was 15 years old. My sisters and i have done cheerleading since we were little. Also we are Youtube singers just like our cousins Megan and Liz Mace, they were the ones who gave us the idea to start our own channel. When we were featured in one of there videos we knew we wanted to put ourselves out there more. Megan came up with our name"TGH" while Liz got everything else set up for us. I dont think we would be doing this without them pushing us and helping us get where we are.Here's something you don't know , we've met the McDonough's ,Thomas and Braiden. We got to go on a mini tour with the both of them a year ago. As you may know we're always busy working on music and traveling and working hard everyday. You really want to know something that only a couple people know , I have this thing for Connor but he doesn't know. He doesnt even look at me the way I look at him, and when i look into his blue eyes i fall even harder.