Chapter one

It was about 6:30 at night, I had just posted our new cover on YouTube. Halston and Gannon just left my room to go to bed so it was only me up. I decided to get on twitter to see if anyone left me something , since I haven't checked.

When I got on I saw I had some mentions from fans, and one from M&L.

@OfficialMegann : @OfficialTinsleyy Miss you girls so much. The cover was so amazing, I can't wait to come see you. You would love Cali so much. Text me<3

I decided to tweet her back since I haven't heard from her in a couple days, since we all have been busy recording and they don't live her with us. When I refreshed my mentions I saw I had a tweet from Connor McDonough. He never tweets me really since we love down the street from each other and we don't talk at all.

@BYEConnor : @OfficialTinsleyy : awesome cover Tinsley. Let Gannon and Halston know that they are also amazing. I was thinking you and I should hang out soon. Since we never talk and you are pretty cool. (: “

I tweeted him back saying @officialTinsleyy : @BYEConnor : thanks Connor (: I will do that, they are sleeping but I will. I think we should sometime, You know where I live so come over sometime. Thank you, you too (: “

After I tweeted that, I think both of our mentions we're blowing up. I was laughing at some of the mentions before I went to bed. In the morning , Gannon came and woke me up and said I need to get ready. She said that we were going to Starbucks with the McDonough's and they are downstairs. I hurried up and threw on a PINK tank top with hollister shorts and my Sperry's with my coach cross body. When I was done getting ready, I walked downstairs to see Connor looking at his phone and Gannon ,Riley,Toby,Halston we're talking. Gannon saw me and told everyone to get up and get in the car. Connor stood up and walked towards me and hugged me and whispered “ you look beautiful “ in my ear before heading out the door.

I talked him into driving and I sat in the passenger seat, so I could talk to him.