Chapter two

We got to Starbucks,everyone started running to the door. I was in front of Connor since he was walking slow. When I would look back he would look at me and smile, so I turned around walked up to him and grabbed his hand. I pulled him and made him run since everyone was already in there ordering. We got inside and Toby and Riley was ordering while Gannon and Halston was sitting down. Connor had asked him what I wanted so I told him to get me a Large Shaken Iced Passion Tea. He nodded then walked over to Toby while I went to sit with my sisters. Gannon just looked at me shaking her head, and Halston just laughed.

Me: what is so funny?

Halston: do you not get it ?

Me: get what? I'm so confused.

Gannon: you're the oldest one, you should know this by now. When a guy likes you.

Me: oh hush guys, nothing is happening.

The boys come back with our drinks and sits down by us and smiles.

It was quiet for about 3 minutes when Toby started laughing because it was silent in the whole place. We all decided that we should head back to our house and have a movie night and invite Thomas and Braiden. I was driving this time and the music was blaring in the car on the way there. When we got to our house, everyone got out of the car and hurried in the house. Us girls told the boys they can go change if they want while we get movies, food and get changed also.

We got got done and hurried back downstairs to see the boys laying on the couch.

I went over to Connor and sat on the floor by him, but he pulled me up on his lap.

Connor was laughing and had his arms around my waist, Riley sneaked in a picture and tweeted it. We both got on twitter and started laughing and saved the picture to our phones. After 2 hours of movies, the boys headed home. They all hugged us and said they would text us sometime . Gannon and I decided to go out to the pool and lay out for a it. The weather was the usually here, not so hot out.