Chapter three

We’ve been lying out for a couple hours now, and we look pretty tan.  Gannon’s phone goes off and she starts screaming, and I about fell off my chair into the pool.  She doesn’t say a word at all, just shoves her phone in my face.

@BYEConnor: Today was the best day. Glad I don’t have to be so nervous now. At least I’m going to get the girl I’ve been crazy for since our last mini tour.

I look at her in shock , not saying a word. Is Connor talking about me, or someone else? Right now I don’t even know what to think. Yeah I had something for him while we went on that tour, I still do but will it work out between us...

Gannon looks at me and says we should go inside, and maybe get Halston and go somewhere. She’s right, we should go hangout the three of us. Mom and Dad aren’t home so it’s just the three of us, since I’m older I can take them wherever.

We walk in and Halston looks at us and smiles, she’s up to something.  I told her to go get changed we are going to go get something to eat and maybe a little shopping.  I went upstairs and grabbed some PINK yoga shorts and a football t shirt and grabbed my new shoes and wallet.  When I got back downstairs the girls were dressed the same as me and Gannon threw me my keys. We now were heading to me car out in the driveway. I made Halston lock the door for me while Gannon and I were running to the car and turning it on.  As we backed out of our driveway going past the McDonough’s, Toby and Thomas were outside. I honked and waved at them as we went by.  I asked where we should go, we ended up heading to get some frozen yogurt.  After we got ours, we headed home to go do nothing at all.  Tomorrow we had a little show, for a girl’s birthday that we got booked for.  Everything was already set for what we needed to take; we just had to get up in the morning and get dressed, then get there.