Chapter ten

We just finished writing some songs with Alix Mathews and Eric Adams. Now we have about 4 songs done for the cd, we were headed to go out and eat. We're going to have a little cousin time and go shopping.

I'm really missing the boys, I haven't talked to them since I landed. Maybe I should just text one of them to see how everything is doing.

Me: Hey Con. I made it in New York, so far 4 songs done. How's everything without me?

Con Mcstunna: Tinsley good, glad it was a safe flight, Great! So that means I get a sneak peak?(: and horrible, Toby has been really quite. It feels weird.

Me: Uh you're funny.. maybe who knows. I miss my Tobias. Tell him to smile or I wont take him where I promised I would.

Con McStunna: ah you tease, well we all miss you. He said okay and now hes running around

me: well I miss you too! Good. Well I have to go, we're going to get ready for the show tonight and go out and eat.

It hurts to much to talk to him, because I miss him so much. Tonight I just need to give the show my all and sing from the heart. This was the only way I would be able to get through this. I had to start getting ready...

I walked back into the room and saw Megan laying some clothes out. She looked at me and smiled , then looked back down at the outfits laying there. Liz comes walking in, all ready while the rest of us get dressed.

It was finally time for the show, you could hear the fans screaming our names. We were going first then Megan and Liz we're going to join us. As we made our way out to the stage, I saw Megan had her phone out recording us. All I did was smile at her then walk out there. I looked around to see the place packed and everyone screaming out names even more then before. We got in our positions , and look at each other and smiled.

Gannon: New York how are you?

Crowd: (screaming)

Halston: I take that as amazing

Me: New York I missed you! We're going to have a lot of fun tonight

Gannon: can we get a shoutout to Tinsley for flying here to be with us. While she was with Before You Exit on their tour, we missed you sis

Me: I missed you too guys. The tour bus was nothing like it is at home.

Halston: how about we get to the songs now?

Me: what should we sing first?

Gannon: how about our favorite song , Right now by Rihanna?

Crowd : let's do it.

We started singing and dancing a little bit on stage, having a lot of fun on stage. After the 2 covers we did, we began our newest cover ; Florida Kisses. The music started and I look over to see my sister's with big smiles on their faces. This was our favorite song to sing, since it was from our experiences that's we've been through lately or a long tome ago.

The song finished and everyone was cheering even louder. We bowed then headed backstage. Megan and Liz's turn was coming up now. I decided to record some of their songs, and check my twitter for awhile. I logged in and went straight to my mentions to see what everyone said.

@LoveTGHGirls: @OfficialTinsleyy You guys were amazing, cant wait to meet you after the show. <3

@OfficialTinsleyy : @LoveTGHGirls awh thank you, you're amazing. Yay! I really can't wait to meet you after . Hope you're having a lot of fun<3

@AllieBanker8: @OfficialTinsleyy: you were amazing. I loved your outfit<3

@OfficialTinsleyy : @AllieBanker8 thank you so so much. <3

I tweeted a couple more than , the show was over. It was time for a little meet and greet. We stepped off the stage and went back out to the lobby and sat at a table. The fans we're lined up waiting paitently for us. As I was sitting there with my permanent marker in my right hand, messing with the cap of it. We finally got the line going, as each fan came up they either gave us letters or presents. All of us signed our pictures, and took a couple minutes with each fan for pictures and small talk.

 A couple hours later , the meet and greet ended and it was time to head back to the hotel. Tomorrow we had one more day left of writing/recording. Then us sisters we're going back to Florida for a couple days. Tonight was a lot of fun meeting all of the amazing fans and new people.