Chapter 1

//Ok before you start reading, I have dyslexia so my sentences might not make sense. If you need explaining just message me or comment, thank you <3//

Lucy's POV

It's 4:00am and I have to start doing my chores for the day, first I have to make my bed, have a shower, get dressed, make my groups breakfast so basically my age level.
Then I'll clean my room that I used to share, man I miss Ashley. Then I'll get do the dishes then I'll get some free time.

I always wake up at 4 so I don't bump into the girls that hurt me, there all 18 shouldn't they be in a home by now. Anyway, today is a "special" day when people adopt some girl, AKA the younger girls. They never adopt older girls bc were not cute anymore.

I got my "Ashton Irwin is my bf" jumper and some black leggings, then I had a shower.

~after shower and breakfast~

YESSS FREE TIME! Oh shoot I need to start my vlog!
I grabbed my camera and started to vlog.
Lucy: hey guys it's 9:00am and I just had some breakfast. I'm wearing this and I'm extremely bored, I don't know why you guy watch my vlogs bc I don't really do anything in them. So comment down below why you like my channel cus I need to know.

You turned of the camera and posted the vlog from yesterday, it was about your day at the beach with Cassidy, she was your only friend here. She's new but she's also 8 but yeah.

"LUCY LINE UP!!!" You heard one of your care gives say, so you replied
"yeah I'll be there in a sec."
Agh line up, the time were every one line up and the people that want to adopt someone judges you. Great...

Shays POV
We discussed with the kids that we wanted another child in the house BUT someone older, we don't need another toddler, don't get me wrong I love them but we want a teen, it's something different.
So I bought Emmi bc she was going to share a room with this girl. So I want Emmi to choose.

All the girls lined up and we looked at each one as they say there names, there was one who kept looking at me like she knows me but idk.
It was that girls time to speak

"hey I'm Lucy, I am 13, I love yt, and I love 5sos!"
Out of all the girls she was different and Emmi looked at me to say she's the one.

Emmis POV!
I really liked Lucy, she was so different to the others, all the girls all just like movies and makeup but Lucy like yt and 5sos. I want to know what 5sos is now😂
So all the girls went back to there rooms and we were aloud to go into those girls rooms so I follow Lucy!

Lucy's POV!
Omg I think I saw shay and Emmi from the shaytards OMG!
But they probably won't pic me.! Was I the only one who knew them!
Then there was a knock on the door, I've never got that before! I opened it there I was Emmi!

"hey Lucy your adopt "
"your joking????" You replied
"no, is that a bad thing??" Looking confused
"NO NO NO ITS AWESOME OMG!!!!!" You screamed
I ran to my bag and put my stuff in it with Emmi helping.

Well hello!
It's felicity and this is a new story❤️
Plz vote it and follow me