Chapter 10

Lucy's POV
It was the last day of school for Gavin, Avia and emmi. And I can't wait for the holidays, also caseys family is coming over too meet me. I'm kind of scared if they don't like me, what happens if they think I'm wired. I snapped out of my thoughts when Brock ran into my room "HEYYYYYY LUCYYYYYY!" He said jumping onto the bed "hey m8 what's up?" I asked as he sat next too me " I'm bored, what are you doing though?" He asked looking at my laptop screen "I'm uploading yesterday's video and I'm thinking about my videos" I said. "What do u mean?" He asked "like instead of doing vlogs I might do sitting down videos you know"

You thought you needed to do an update video so Brock got you a try pod so you can put your camera on it and placed it in front of your bed. "Brock u can stay in the room just don't make that much noises ok" I said fixing my hair "ok Lucy" he said sitting on the floor looking at your phone.

-the video-
Lucy: HEYYYY GUYSSSS, I know what ur thinking. This isn't vlog? Well ur correct I've got a new plan ready?! Well instead of daily vlogs I'm doing "sitting down" vlogs every tusday and Friday.

-after video-
I shut my camera off and Brock helped me put my stuff away, until I heard a knock on my door so I ternd around to see dad with a box with the world 'try pod' on it. "I thought u might what this" he smiled and I thanked him for the gift and put it under my bed. "And get ready there nearly here" dad said as he walked out my room.

-3:30-

I heard the door bell and I check myself in the mirror before I walked out, I was wearing a grey top with a red shirt around my waist, a beanie, boots and ripped skinny jeans.

So I walked out and answered the door and there was emmi and avia, emmi ran towards me and hugged me so I hugged her back. Avia looked back and told the rest to hurry up, I looked behind her and saw casey, gage and braliee. They looked cold so I let them inside and I sat on the couch, "so your Lucy?" Braliee said sitting next to me. "Yeah I am" I said and she nodded "OMG YOUR LUCY FROM YOUTUBE?!" Gage yelled. Wait he knows who I am omg....
"Yeah I am" I said laughing "I love your videos" he said sitting next to me.

For the rest of the day we talked about my life and there's, it was awesome!

Heyyyyy how's life??
Mines ok just sore😂
QOTD: what song did you listen to last?
I listen to invisible- 5sos
Byeeee xx