Chapter 2

Lucy's POV
I packed my stuff into my backpack, I didn't have that much clothes, just some 5sos shirts and 3 pairs of black jeans. Everyone here hated my fashion sense but I love it.
Got my phone, laptop and my boots. And I turned around to see Emmi looking at my camera.

" cool you have a camera!" She said" yeah I use it to vlog

" yeah I use it to vlog." I replied
"OMG YOU HAVE YT TOO?!" She screamed
" yeah I daily vlog, like you guys." I chuckle
"wait you know who I am?"
"well I did say I love yt"

She put the camera in the bag and walked over to my poster wall.

Emmis POV
I looked at this picture wall, it had a lot of pictures of 4 boys and pics of her and this girl. I wonder who these people are?
"hey um Lucy, who are these people on the wall." I asked
"well that's 5 seconds of summer. And that's me and my good friend Ashley. She's been already adopted a year ago."
"are you talking these too?"
"definitely but where do I put them, my bag is full." She said looking at her bag
"we should have a bag in the car, let's ask dad." I thought

Lucy's POV
Emmi grabs my arm and we walked to the front desk were shay was signing the papers and he looks really happy,.
"hey girls r u really." She said in excitement
"nearly but we need a bag to put Lucy's pictures in."
"oh we got on right here" the desk lady offered
"thank you, now where's your room?" Shay said

We walked to my room and shay just stopped and stared at my wall.
"wow you must love 5sos." Shay said with a smirk
"yeah just a bit " you laugh

20 mins later

After that shay grabbed the bag of my posters and I grabbed mine and we headed of  to there house. When we got in the car I got in the back with Emmi and I put my bag between my legs.
"we have an hour drive so get comfortable."
So I got out my camera.

"hey um am I allowed to vlog?" I asked
"wait do you have a channel?"
"yeah she has a vloging channel like us!" Emmi replied
"yeah I started bc of you guys"
"oh so you do know us!" He said realising
"yeah"
"yeah sure you can vlog BUT don't say who adopted you yet, we haven't anointed it!"
"yeah sure!"

Vloging Lucy: so guys I have the biggest news, this is what I've been waiting for ever since I was a little girl IM ADOPTED!!!!! I love them so much I can't wait until I get home to meet them all BUT I can show you who they are YET! So yeah stay tune. But that means I can't vlog for awhile as I'll be busy so when you see the next vlog it will be about my family!

Emmi POV
I can't wait to go home and for Lucy to meet the rest of us, it's going to be great.
We're going to share a room so that will be cool!

Heyyyyyy so I'm about to go on holidays soon so I'll wright heeps on the car trip!!!!