Chapter 11

Lucy's POV
(Skip to a week bed Christmas!!)
Well it's 4:00pm and mum asked me to help find some presents for the girls as I've been haggling around them a lot lately.
Let me catch u up before I continue, I have some new best friend online called Noah. He's from 'kitty's mama' he's really nice! Um what else, I've met all of the family and I love them to bits!!! Avia tried to get me into cheerleading but I'm not sporty so we compromised and I'm boing gymnastics at home (aka watching videos and copying them). Gavin and dads book has been brought out and I love the book! And I have reached 1 million subscribers!!!!! So that's basically it!
Anyway were here at target with mum so I can help mum with presets. "So Lucy, what r u getting for your Secret Santa?" Mum ask, OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT!!! "Um I haven't got her anything" I said embarrassed "that's ok we will get her something while we're here" she said as we walked into the men's section "who is it" mum said "it's emmi" I said "well mine is shay so while I'm here go get her something" she said.
I walked to the girls section and looked at some things but I don't know what to get her. She's got everything that she needs!!!! What can I get her?
I thought of the times she wished for something so I could somehow get that.

Flash back- "cus you walk out and left me stranded, nothing left but picture frames. And I just keep on asking myself" I sang to myself, I had my headphones on and listening to the 5sos album, "how we drift so fare away" emmi started to sing behind me. I stopped the song and listened to her sing, wow she's good for her age. "How do u know that song?" I asked as normally the things she sings are the newest pop songs. "Well since you love them so much I looked up there songs and listened to them all!" I looked in shock wondering why she do that for me "btw favourite song is waste the night, and I'm a Calum girl!" She said excitedly and I laugh. "Wow what have I made you?" I laugh "a mini you!" She said back - end of flashback

THATS IT!!! I said out loud, I ran to mum with excitement " I've got an idea" I said and she put some shirts in the cart "what is it?" "I was planning so when I get the time I was going to do a music video with one of 5sos songs!" I said and she looked at me confused.
" I want her to be in it!" I said and she started to think.
"That's a good idea!" She said hugging me. "I just need to get some clothes for the video"

-after shopping-

After shopping we drove to grandpa and grandmas house to wrap some presents, I hoped out of the car and landed in some snow that was very deep and cold. I help mum get some stuff from the back to bring inside, as I held all the presents that we needed to wrap I knock on the door as I am greeted by grandad "hey there Lucy" he smiled and grabbed some of the presents I was holding.
I walked inside and put the presents on the couch and I walked over to grandma and hugged her "oh hey Lucy" she said "hey" I said back to her.

We wrapped up all the presents and had some hot chocolate so we could keep warm as we just chatted.

// hey I know it's been awhile since I updated lol. So plz vote and comment and I'll see you soon!//