Chapter 13

Lucys POV

We got back from Casey's and now I'm on my social medias, I first when on twitter a tweeted a merry Christmas eve. Then on Instagram I posted a photo of me, Avia, Emmi and Bralee in our Christmas outfits. As my caption was "the Christmas spirit comes from within".

As I was scrolling throw the comments trying to reply to as much of fans as I can, I got a text from Noah. If you didn't know he's my Best friend from kittiesmamma, as I leave the app I texted him back.

Noah: heyyyy Lu Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

Me: You too Noah!

Noah: how are you gonna celebrate?

Me: I'm not sure I know that ill be with the family but its my first Christmas xD

Noah: oh yeah its your first one!!!! I hope this will be the best!

Me: thanks Noah!!!!

Noah: still up for the skype call tonight?

Me: I defiantly am!

I texted him a goodbye and I headed to the lounge room to see dad vlogging for the SHAYTARDS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! So I quietly walked pass him so I don't distract him as I walked into the kitchen to eat something as I'm still hungry, I open the fridge I grabbed out an apple and sat down on the chair. "There is The Lucy, hey Lucy is eating an apple!" shay singings into the camera, I looked at him and laughed at the silliness in his eyes. "heyyyyyyyyyyy" I said singing with him. we both laughed as we danced around the room with a camera in our faces. "So guys Lucy will also vlog the things that we didn't vlog today/tomorrow so if you wanna see it click her face" Dad said as I pose with a funny face.

I was wrapping some presents for everyone that I was giving it too with mum, she was also wrapping some present's for dad. We needed t do something while we waited for the rest of the family to get here, so we decided to get this all done with out them here. As I was wrapping up the presents I got out my vlogging camera and started to talk into it. "hey guys I'm here with mum and were going to wrap up some last few gifts for the family." I said showing the wrapped presents under the big tree. Mum was talking about the things he got for dad as I filmed her, we stopped as I heard the door bell. There here, I was still vlogging as I opened the door to see Grandpa and Grandma at the door. I Hugged them and we let them in as it was so cold and snowy out side.

// hey guys it's Felicity! and its been awhile I'm sorry but since I'm in school right now and a lot of these lessons will be boring, so ill post some more on my other books as well as this one!//