Part 7

PHIL POV

I was in heaven.

This was it, this was clearly how it felt to be in heaven, there was no way somebody could feel more in love and more lucky than I did.

I looked at my phone. 3:39 AM.

At that very time, thunder struck near. I turned to Dan, who had been sleeping next to me all night. He looked at me with his big, brown eyes full of fear.

Suddenly, the loudest thunderclap yet struck near. Dan instinctively buried his face in my chest, his leg over mine. I brought his head closer to me and we cuddled for a bit. When Dan would start to tremble because of fright, I would lightly kiss his forehead and cheeks until he would calm down. He then snuggled up to me and looked up, then lightly kissed my lips.

I woke up to find Dan was hugging me tightly, yet still asleep. I tried to wriggle out of his grip without waking him, but was unsuccessful. He moaned slightly, fluttering with eyes open and starting to stretch. I brushed the hair out of his face and he smiled. He leant up and kissed me softly. I smiled and got up, and he did the same. I went to the kitchen and prepared us 2 coffees, when he came up to me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. I froze as the butterflies in my stomach flipped. He quickly retreated and put his arms away, looking worried. "S- sorry, Phil."

I placed the coffees on the table, turned around and hugged him tightly, whilst he melted into it. "Just still getting over the shock." I whispered into his ear.

"In that case..." He took my hand and led me to the lounge, then suddenly pounced at me. He started tickling me until I couldn't breathe.

He started poking me in the hips; my weak spot. We wrestled until Dan was on top of me, both of us laughing wildly. He pinned me to the floor tightly, so there's no means for me to escape. Before I knew it, he slammed his lips into mine. I wriggled free of his arms pinning me down when he used his arms that kept him up to press himself the closest to me as possible. The kiss hadn't been broken yet, and gradually intensified. He was now fully on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My lips parted, giving his tongue access to my mouth. Our lips moved in sync, as if meant for each other. I moved us towards the wall, so we are pressed against it. I tangled my hands in Dan's curly hair, placing my hands at the back of his head. With one swift movement of my hips, I pushed him down onto the floor, protecting Dan's head with my hands. The kiss had hardly broken. Dan kissed me harder, then pushed my face to the side and started kissing and sucking at my neck, biting down until I started moaning, which prompted him to only suck at it harder. He returned to my lips, hands now tangled in my hair while mine were traveling up his shirt. I finally pushed him a few centimeters back, tilting my head so our foreheads were touching. We were both panting, looking at each other in shock. We had been in love for years and we finally knew it. 

Hey guys! So I don't know if I should end it here or include some kind of epic drama that resolves in some... well... drama. Please tell me in the comments below! Thanks for reading! :)